• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking to Widebody my 05' Targa..Opinions?

Wheew...got scared for a split second! Where did you come across these fine automobiles? I never get tired of finds like these. FYI briansriceboypage.com has some fairly entertaining content with equally funny comments and rebuttals for your viewing pleasure.:biggrin:

did you guys notice the first pic, on the reflection off the glass what kinda front end was that from a dodge truck? WTF...

and was that even an NSX i see the mirrors looked like a Maybe...

None were an NSX. I was just having some fun and thought it might get a few laughs. :)
I thought you guys wouldve picked up on the names I gave he kits..
aka downforce,marga hills? haha
Also anybody who spends $$$ to purchase an 05' I would think understands the rarity and collectibility of it enough to keep it original?

I'm sensing a heavy amount of sarcasm in your praise of these vehicles. What gives?:confused: I expected more from you guys. I thought this was a forum full of mature scholars and gentlemen with excellent and refined tastes. It is clear none of you have an appreciation for the amount of time, dedication and hard work it took for those owners to produce which amounts to nothing short of "art". I can't believe it only took me a mere 10 years and 3,500+ posts to see the true colors of this forum. I shall take my top hat, spats and cane and say good day to you all!

Last edited:
i'm sensing a heavy amount of sarcasm in your praise of these vehicles. What gives?:confused: I expected more from you guys. I thought this was a forum full of mature scholars and gentlemen with excellent and refined tastes. It is clear none of you have an appreciation for the amount of time, dedication and hard work it took for those owners to produce which amounts to nothing short of "art". I can't believe it only took me a mere 10 years and 3,500+ posts to see the true colors of this forum. I shall take my top hat, spats and cane and say good day to you all!

lmao

I'm sensing a heavy amount of sarcasm in your praise of these vehicles. What gives?:confused: I expected more from you guys. I thought this was a forum full of mature scholars and gentlemen with excellent and refined tastes. It is clear none of you have an appreciation for the amount of time, dedication and hard work it took for those owners to produce which amounts to nothing short of "art". I can't believe it only took me a mere 10 years and 3,500+ posts to see the true colors of this forum. I shall take my top hat, spats and cane and say good day to you all!

I said good day sir!

is it me only but I would BANG that chick in the Video

with that kit being so ugly he DEF is not hitting it right. LOL

GF.jpg

Back