• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

May 30-June 3rd anyone????

Wife and I are coming to LA during that time frame. Was wondering if any local owners might like to meet and get something to eat or hang out?
Would love to meet some West Coast owners while there.
BTW, how far away is Modesto?

92NSX said:

From where?

Modesto is really central california and a long drive from Los Angeles (I'm guessing that was where you were referring to).

If you plan to come down to God's Country at all (you know... South Orange County :biggrin: ) shoot me a pm. I'm happy to meet another NSX owner.

Yeah, I guess I could've been a little more clear on where I was coming from. However you are correct, LA is my starting destination.
Pardon my ignorance, but is LA in Orange County?
I was out there a couple of years ago and we drove down to San Diego to visit some relatives so doing a little bit of driving is no big deal to us. :)
Thanks for the offer too.

92NSX said:
Pardon my ignorance, but is LA in Orange County?
QUOTE]

No worries, the owner of my beloved Angels doesn't know where the hell Orange County is either! :mad:

Los Angeles (the city) is in LA county and North of Orange County. If you drove down to San Diego, you probably drove right through Orange County.

92NSX said:
Wife and I are coming to LA during that time frame. Was wondering if any local owners might like to meet and get something to eat or hang out?
Would love to meet some West Coast owners while there.
Our normal OC monthly meeting is on the 2nd of June. You might want to attend that if there is a good show of hands for attendance. :biggrin:

ss_md said:
Our normal OC monthly meeting is on the 2nd of June. You might want to attend that if there is a good show of hands for attendance. :biggrin:

That would be great. Since we would be leaving on the 3rd of June it would be a nice way to spend the last night there. :)

ss_md said:
BTW - we typically meet at South Coast Acura. Keep an eye out for the official post by PoohBEAR.

I'm in LA not far from LAX. Will be glad to meet for dinner or drinks. I assume you are coming from Auburn? My fiance' is from AL.

NSX-Ster said:
I'm in LA not far from LAX. Will be glad to meet for dinner or drinks. I assume you are coming from Auburn? My fiance' is from AL.

I'm actually coming from Jax, FL. I am just a HUGE Auburn fan.
I really look forward to meeting everyone and having a good time that day/night.

Back