• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Message to HONDA: Give All Current NSX Owners a Loyalty Discount.

Maybe Honda should follow Ferrari's foot steps and give people who already own one first dibs. No discount, but if a current NSX owner wants the new one, he will be put on front of the GT-R owner who just wants the next big thing.

There is no waiting list, but just a priority list, like waiting for a first class upgrade. You don't know exactly how the system works, but once your number is pulled, you get one.

This is a possiblility but Ferrari only does this with original owners of their cars, and usually you need to have bought 5 or 6 before you qualify.

Discount? Pipe dream. Just negotiate with your dealer the second year they are out.

This is a possiblility but Ferrari only does this with original owners of their cars, and usually you need to have bought 5 or 6 before you qualify.

Discount? Pipe dream. Just negotiate with your dealer the second year they are out.

Well since the NSX hasn't been sold for 4 years, Honda can just honor current and previous owners. It's not difficult to prove ownership.

But I highly doubt that the current owners will be buying the new NSX anyway. I am assuming that probably 90% of the current owners couldn't afford a "new" NSX. Assuming that the car will cost over $100,000 USD.

Well since the NSX hasn't been sold for 4 years, Honda can just honor current and previous owners. It's not difficult to prove ownership.

But I highly doubt that the current owners will be buying the new NSX anyway. I am assuming that probably 90% of the current owners couldn't afford a "new" NSX. Assuming that the car will cost over $100,000 USD.

At least $150k in my opinion. And I hope that HONDA can have some sort of price gouging prevention plan or they may lose even those who do wish to purchase the car.

How about, we bring our NSX's and they put the almighty V10 @ 35K ... :biggrin: ... that will take our NSX's from MR to RR configuration but i wouldn't mind ..
OScar

it's a joke ,,,

At least $150k in my opinion. And I hope that HONDA can have some sort of price gouging prevention plan or they may lose even those who do wish to purchase the car.

What makes you think so much? Based on Honda/Fukui saying he wants to beat the GT-R doing it at near double doesn't really seem to be the Honda M.O.

Economy will pretty much prevent gouging as there may not be too much recovery even in 2010. Plus dealers may still be pretty strained a year from now.

Back