• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Miami area Acura dealerships?

Ski_Banker

Suspended
Hi Everyone - I'm a Prime newbie and am also new to So Fl. Can anyone recommend *good* NSX dealerships and service centers in So Fl? I want to enlist the help of an insider to find a 2002+ Long Beach Blue (my first!!). thanks! Andrew

Ski_Banker said:
Hi Everyone - I'm a Prime newbie and am also new to So Fl. Can anyone recommend *good* NSX dealerships and service centers in So Fl? I want to enlist the help of an insider to find a 2002+ Long Beach Blue (my first!!). thanks! Andrew

Hi there, and Welcome! I use Miami Acura. They've been pretty good to me. The representative that I work with in Service is Frank.

Best wishes!
Mermi*

Website is www.miamiacura.com

Miami Acura isn't perfect, but they have been good to me. I usually speak to Chris or Junior; though, they have to defer to Doug or Frank. My NSX isn't very normal and they still work with me. Still, they can't get her on the lift :frown:

If you are in Broward, I'd say use Rick Case Acura (ask ofr Terry or Richard). They just did the install on my Comptech exhaust. I usually bring all my own parts and oil for the changes, they give me a good discount or don't charge on the oil changes.

Ticomba74 said:
If you are in Broward, I'd say use Rick Case Acura (ask ofr Terry or Richard). They just did the install on my Comptech exhaust. I usually bring all my own parts and oil for the changes, they give me a good discount or don't charge on the oil changes.

Hi,

so you are saying that Rick Case Acura will install aftermarket parts? Miami Acura will not do that. They will install "like stock" things for me, but I don't think they will install a Supercharger. They didn't even want to install a SoS short shifter for me.

Rick Case did the exhuast, slotted rotors, and pretty much everything els I've asked. They are not cheap but they guarantee the work, I've bought 2 other Acuras from them, and I got to watch them put it on (they don't seem to have a problem with me being right up under their nose on everything). I've had so many bad experiences with dealerships and shops that to tell the truth I go back in part b/c of their professionalism (Rick Case himself has come down to check my car out and called to follow up with the service). Just my 2 cents...

BladesNSX said:
but I don't think they will install a Supercharger. They didn't even want to install a SoS short shifter for me.

You are correct about that, I spoke with Tom today (the NSX tech) and they dont like to work on anything that isnt stock.

Armando

Ski_Banker said:

The only person I allow to work on my car, besides me of course, is Mike Alcalde at MCA Motorsports at 14114 SW 139th Ct in Miami. He's right next to the Kendall-Tamiami airport. 305-251-5095

Not sure how much help he'll be locating your car for you but one thing is for sure, he'll definitely keep it running perfectly.

Cool - thanks for ya'lls thoughts on dealerships. I actually looked at an 02 in West Palm last weekend but it was a little funny... I'm probably gonna go the "certified preowned" route since I just don't trust used car dealers any more than I can throw them.

Back