• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Mini cruise this Saturday for MI NSX'ers

We had talked about it since the dream cruise/parking lot :wink: w/ quite a few guys lately and we thought about this Saturday (Sept. 2nd) that we would like to cruise up and down Woodward for a while and grab something to eat. We were thinking around 3-3:30/4 PM to meet up somewhere on WW (betw. 11/12 mile) and cruise for a while.

Anybody interested? It should be fun if the weather is nice. :smile:

ekin95 said:
We had talked about it since the dream cruise/parking lot :wink: w/ quite a few guys lately and we thought about this Saturday (Sept. 2nd) that we would like to cruise up and down Woodward for a while and grab something to eat. We were thinking around 3-3:30/4 PM to meet up somewhere on WW (betw. 11/12 mile) and cruise for a while.

Anybody interested? It should be fun if the weather is nice. :smile:

Tim-

Based on our conversation today, you can count me in. I am keeping my fingers crossed as far as the weather goes.....

Al

I'll be there. Would you guys mind if I invited the S2000 guys? Also can we meet up at Nick's parking lot?

WingZ said:
I'll be there. Would you guys mind if I invited the S2000 guys? Also can we meet up at Nick's parking lot?

Sounds good to me. The more the better. I'd say meeting up NIcks parking lot would be a good place to meet.

blodi said:
I'd love to come, but I think we are going to Bree's brothers lake house for the weekend. If we end up not going sat morning, I will definetly try to make it.

I looked to see where Woodward is and :( what appeared was a 2 hour 150+ mile difference from where I'm at ....

Do you all ever get together in the Western part of Michigan??

Looks like Im going to be moving back to Florida at the end of September (before the winter ;) ) ... any of you ever driven MI to FL ? If so, any tips , good places to visit along the way, etc ? ThaNSX*!

ekin95 said:
Sounds good to me. The more the better. I'd say meeting up NIcks parking lot would be a good place to meet.

Tim-

Can you clarify the exact time and location for those like me who doesn't know where Nick's parking lot is? :confused: Thanks!

Al

Sure can..........

West side of Woodward just south of 12 mile. 28747 Woodward Looks like this.

building.jpg

i'll talk to my dad and see what we can do on the food end of things. by the means known as hunter house if thats what you guys would want. i will also talk to him about joining in this cruise and see if he wants to go

remotemonkey said:
i'll talk to my dad and see what we can do on the food end of things. by the means known as hunter house if thats what you guys would want. i will also talk to him about joining in this cruise and see if he wants to go

That sounds pretty good, i'd be interested, love to see another red 91 as well.....(especially with a CTSC).
Its looking like I might be able to make it afterall, looks like we probably aren't going to the lake til sunday....( I put it off for this:biggrin: )

Well no thanks to this damn tropical storm it is not looking good for Saturday guys. :mad: If it is raining don't bother coming out as it is no fun in the rain and we will try another date but there is always hope for sunshine.:wink:

Im not giving up hope, weather.com says no rain for sat....only 66 for a high though, so it might not be shorts weather.
What time are we planning on just to clarify? 3?
I invited my friend with his S2K up from ohio to join too.

blodi said:
Im not giving up hope, weather.com says no rain for sat....only 66 for a high though, so it might not be shorts weather.
What time are we planning on just to clarify? 3?
I invited my friend with his S2K up from ohio to join too.

I holding out hope as well. Meet up anytime betw. 3:30 and 4PM and then cruise right after 4. Please DO NOT RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Hi Guys. Love to join in if its a nice day and my schedule is free. I will keep my eye on the weather and assume its a go if its looking nice. My parking lot at 28747 Woodward at around 3:30.

Hey guys,
Im also planning on going to the Autozone car model shop car show in the in the morning if its dry, it starts at 8am (early I know) the lot ussually fills up by 9...very diverse interesting group of cars...if any of your want to come on out...the guy always has free coffee and donuts too!
The address is 33202 Woodward Avenue, Birmingham
Couple of pics from a past meet which really don't do it justice.

12656DSC04602-med.JPG

12656DSC04604-med.JPG

Hey roll call of everyone showing up today? Yes Al I know there are clouds in the sky so we'll have to see you next time:rolleyes: LoL

Perry-

Are you inferring that I am a bit picky about my car? :wink: I just checked weather.com and weatherunderground.com and we may be in luck. I am going to play it by ear. I just talked to Devin Pearce and he is going to try to make it as well, if the weather is good. Let's do a collective anti-rain dance. I hope to see everyone there.

Al

Duffer said:
Perry-

Are you inferring that I am a bit picky about my car? :wink: I just checked weather.com and weatherunderground.com and we may be in luck. I am going to play it by ear. I just talked to Devin Pearce and he is going to try to make it as well, if the weather is good. Let's do a collective anti-rain dance. I hope to see everyone there.

Al

Me inferring???? Picky you????

I keep checking the radar myself and it does seem like the front is holding off. So let's dance with crossed fingers:wink:

Looks like I am coming solo. Dad is busy building a deck w/ a friend and needs to get it done. If no rain, Perry I will see you @ your place @ 3:15.

Rain, rain go away. Come again some other day! :wink:

:frown: Wish I could join you. Folks are in from out of state....anything changes I'll be there. Be sure to mind your manners, I can only guess how many "Officer Friendly's" are on Labor Day Holiday overtime patrol..... :tongue:

So uh...any NSX's showing up to this meet?

I am on my way soon and will see you in a bit Perry!

Well guys, im glad we gave it our best, 4 nsx's wasn't bad considering the rain.
Let definetly try to do this again though so we can get more guys out when its a nicer weekend......im open for any weekend other than the one of the 16th.
Tim, lets see those photos!
Nick, very nice powerslide out of the lot!!!
Perry, good to talk with you as always!

Im gonna go dry off my car now......haha.

Back