• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

minneapolis mechanic

Hello Midwesterners, I did a search but didn't see anything recent about minneapolis specifically. The wiki site has really dated info regarding mechanics and service work. Wondering where people are taking their NSXs for major services such as tb/wp, clutches etc near the twin cities. Seems like Brookfield, WI or Chicago have a lot more seasoned NSX mechanics.

There were a few threads about Buerkle Acura in brooklyn park from many years ago. Also saw some more recent threads about Brookfield Acura and John Vasos. I guess WI isn't too terribly far considering they have a really good rep. Any help/suggestions are appreciated.

I'm having full blown motorsports in Eagan doing mine this spring

pm a member elite he also has been recommended
and my buddy got his done at rs motors in burnsville

Buerkle Acura has a mechanic that has quite a bit of experience with NSX's and has worked on a number of NSXPrime members' cars. I've been pleased with the quality of service from the dealership on all my Acura's including my NSX.

I have no time/or want to do this kind of stuff these days.

Full Blown, RS Motors, DB Performance or Buerkle Acura can all take care of you. No need to leave Minneapolis.

Back