• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Missed this deal today 91 NSX 11k

It seems like a smoke'n deal.

Maybe with the AT and salvage title, the guy checked some used car buying guide for the value and figured the market price would be around $11k.

Most all of us would avoid a salavage title car and an NSX with an AT. But in this case most of us would have jumped on the deal, turned it into a DD, etc.

If the OP knows the person who purchased the car, then it becomes more believable, as long as they can follow the deal through completion (the new owner being able to licence the car with no issues).

The previous owner in Alaska could be making buckets of $$$$$ in fishing or oil, etc., just wanting a quick sale, so he didn't have to mess with it. I've known a few people like that, who just want to move on and dump something for well below market value.

Or it could be a scam. I know I ran into so many of those when I was looking for an NSX. I have some pretty incredible scam stories, one went so far as to have set up a bogus shipper web page... but when any of the links from the main homepage were clicked they went to nowhere. But the home page looked very legit.

Back