• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

mmerical: ripped me off!

I bought a set of Procar CF mirrors from him. Mailed him a check propbably about 2 months ago and I still dont have my mirrors. I PM him, he tells me a story and then he was going to give me tracking number, Ive yet to recieve the tracking number, a response or email. I told him to make the matter right but I guess he's too busy or just doesnt care. Sad really:mad:I'm noot used to being ripped off, what should I do?

Michael,

I just sent you a pm with the tracking information concerning the mirrors. I am extremely sorry for the delay. I have been away due to work(on a boat) and just got back. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Matt

Im so sick of dealing with this nonsense, your a liar. It's kind sad.:frown:

Here is the PM you sent me on 5/17:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good evening Michael,

I just got back and wanted to email you the tracking information for your mirrors. I am so extremely sorry for it taking so long. I've been out on patrol and when I got back the mirrors STILL had not shipped from my office. I took them to Staples today and shipped them out via UPS. The tracking number is 1z5ar1980320865217. They are insured for $1000 just in case something happens. Again, I am so, so sorry for the delay, had I been around I would've ensured they went out sooner. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to make things right.

regards,

Matt

I then go to UPS to track the package and....

it clearly states, "UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later."

I wonder if it was really ever even sent?:wink: So you ask if there is anything you can do to make things right....Yea, send me my mirrors!

Mirrors finally arrived, Im glad everything worked out:wink:

im having a problem with him as well. I bought camber kit from him and had an accident chargeback so i repaid him asap . Now my paypal is saying that the chargeback was cancelled so that means i paid him twice and im trying to get a refund on one payment.

no answer for 2-3 weeks now

Just wanted to post here concerning any of the purchases. I was out on a patrol in the military. Depending on what boat you are on they can last several months.

Yoojeankim: I sent it in my email and i'll post it here too. I shipped the part as soon as payment was received. Supposedly his wife tried initiating a chargeback after it was received for no reason. It also took several weeks to get payment back. I also only received payment once and would be happy to post the transaction.

I have also been in contact with Manolis concerning his parts and his shipper is picking them up from me.

I apologize to anyone I have had issues with. If anything please understand that I am in and out a lot and this has created problems. I'm not using this as an excuse, just that im not a scammer or someone trying to pull anything over on someone.

Update:

I just issued yoojeankim a full refund even though I never received the first payment. I'm just trying to make things right with anyone I had transactions with before leaving.

I bought some shocks from him received them but have been still waiting on the original receipt that was promised (wanted it to take care of any warranty issues).

Was told he was mailing it out to me in Dec of 2008!...still nothing even though I have requested it several times since, sending follow up email and PM every few months.

Back