• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Modified Magazine.

I just picked up this July issue of Modified Magazine had to share this Wide Body NSX pic either you love it or hate it. It also has a article on Adam and his NSX Drag Car it's worth checking out.

Last edited:
Hi-Flow Cats also in the issue.

Last edited:
veilside in general is a "love it or hate it" kind of brand. i more think its a "hit or miss" type of deal. some of their kits, and widebodies are one of the most beautifully designed kits in the world.... but this fortune nsx kit is a definite "MISS" in my eyes. IMO of course :(

quality around the boot area is terrible also (featured in many japanese magazines)

Also the light covers have little screws around the edges to keep it on, kinda like the marga hill(?) fixed light conversion(hard to see in the pics) eew!

Yes, it was the Auto Salon where they won top honors with the Fortune NSX. My main complaints are that they chose a terrible color (FADED yellow), a terrible stance (camber adjustment PLEASE!), the doors are always up in the photos (let me see the lines!), and never shoot from an elongated angle.

Basicly, they are doing a terrible job of selling this kit. I don't think it's all bad, but it is taken to the extreme. If you own an NSX you will hate the lines of this car. Period. But if you are one of those who is dying for a McLarren F1/Saleen S7 but don't have the rediculous $$$$, this is a RELIABLE aftermarket option for your needs.

With that useless info being said, I love the rear end conversion. It's the rest of the car that doesn't work for me. That and the fact that you must completely deface a NSX. Ouch!:eek:

Ouch. The unholy trinity of an ugly body kit, hideous wheels, and ridiculous doors. :eek:

Nice camber on the wheels too. That car isn't even driveable, it's just silly.

I've seen the Veilside NSX in person in Japan and I fell in love with it immediately. As for the camber and stance, it's on an air ride system. So, that can explain it. Also it has 20 inch wheels in the back which I think is a bit gaudy.

Anyways, I am planning to get this for my future NSX which I will have by next year. I know I'll be flamed for my opinions, but I want a show winning car and this may be the kit to get me those awards.

Found some new pics..

wan26008.jpg

wan26012.jpg
wan26011.jpg

wan26013.jpg

wan26010.jpg

This just brings the word, "mishmash" to mind.

People need to decide what car they want... NSX, Murc, 360, all fine, but not all at once. :)

It doesn't look all that bad, mind you, it's just over the top for my tastes.

Last edited:
I think the front and side view of the "body kit" look awesome. Not this car, but on another NSX, with proper height and wheels, I think it would look great!
But, the rear end IMHO is hidious. :(

Veilside has changed the looks to something totally different. This has not been done till now. socery, cantrell , wings west, marga hills, bomex, c west, etc... all have just made body kits that bolt right on to cars and replace some body parts to them. Not many company has done a full conversion of the car like veilside has done till recently. Many after parts and performance manufacture show up at the tokyo auto salon to show their new products on show cars and would love to bring an award back with them but not everyone will win. Veilside took home the grand prix award for sporty car class with this nsx kit.
Veilside has only been around since the early 90's. I remember them coming out with the combat kit for the supra and rx 7. It was the kit of the decade!! Every company at that time was blown away with the style it came out with. From that point on..you can say auto fashion took in a big explosion. Replicas was being made from asia to up and down the coast of cali. Everyone wanted to put veilside on their car. Guys n girls was like "wow, i want that to fit on my accord, or civic or del sol. etc.
Generic body kits was then fitted to hondas, mitsubishi's, that was the style of the combat kit. Veilside has been the forefront leader with innovative style and concept. Without the explosion of bodykits in the mid 90's no companies would have the aggressive or style of kits as you see today.
:)

I think I'm going to be sick. Am I the only one who thinks the NSX body shouldn't be touched at all, i.e. you really can't improve on it? Maybe I am. *sigh*

No your not. But this is all a matter of taste. Your opinion is worth the same as anyone elses here. $0

But you will notice that all the NSXPrime members who hate this kit have many posts, where as those who love it seem to have very few posts. This suggests that supporters of this kit:

1. Are relatively new to Prime.
2. Have just recently aquired a NSX
3. Have spontaneously showed up on this board to support this kit?
4. Don't even have an NSX.

MaybeI'm reading into this too much. I just want to see the thing in person before I cast my final vote.

Well, I fit the mold for numbers 1 & 2 of your list. Don't know if that screws up your statistical analysis, but oh well. And yes, all internet message board opinions are worth exactly the same, absolutely nothing. Nonetheless, I don't need to deliberate to state my worthless opinion. That kit is hideous, especially the wheels (IMO, of course :p ).

Juice said:
No your not. But this is all a matter of taste. Your opinion is worth the same as anyone elses here. $0

But you will notice that all the NSXPrime members who hate this kit have many posts, where as those who love it seem to have very few posts. This suggests that supporters of this kit:

1. Are relatively new to Prime.
2. Have just recently aquired a NSX
3. Have spontaneously showed up on this board to support this kit?
4. Don't even have an NSX.

MaybeI'm reading into this too much. I just want to see the thing in person before I cast my final vote.

Well, I fit 3 and 4. First off, I've been in the Import Scene for about 7 years now. Been there at Palmdale CA at the Los Angeles Raceway at COLD nights watching hondas doing 13's which was the biggest thing to me.

I've worked for Import Showoff/Driftshowoff. I know the import scene.

BUT, I think my opinion is valid as anyone else here. I have a show winning show car right now. I know what wins and what flounders. Anyways, Sorry for gloating, but I just wanted to state that I'm no noob when it comes to the scene. :)

Back