• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Moved to western KY

Hey primers,

I just moved to Owensboro, KY after being the the SF bay and Terre Haute, IN and was wondering where I could take the car for service and maintenance. One day I plan on being able to most things on the car by myself, but for now have a lot to learn would appreciate the help of a reliable nsx tech. Thanks in advance.

Lawrence

First of all, welcome to Western Kentucky! :cool:

And, I would recommend looking up Barn Man (Barney). I'm not sure how to find him, but you can do a search, and he is located just north of Nashville, TN.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
I would like to offer to you Source 1 Automotive. We are very experienced with NSX's and can do anything you like. Located just east of Cincinnati Ohio. Not sure if that is even remotely close but we have several customers that come from 4-5 hours away to get the work done and done right on their NSX's.

Any questions call my cell 513-300-9122 Brian

Thanks guys! I appreciate the suggestions. Cinci is a little far for routine maintenance, but I'll definitely make the trip for anything major and the mods I hope to make (when I can afford them). I'm pretty aware of the great work you guys do over there at source and I can't wait until I'm able to chat with you about doing fun things with the car!

Thanks guys! I appreciate the suggestions. Cinci is a little far for routine maintenance, with the car!

Are you talking about an oil change? That is easy. Bring it to me in Louisville and I will have you in and out in thirty minutes. Since it is a Honda you shouldn't have to do anything else for six months.

Hey Lawrence,

I'm the one that spotted you in Terre Haute a while back. We should go for a drive and meet up one day in KY.

- Kyle

We should definitely try and meet up for a drive sometime. There isn't exactly much to do out here!

Are you talking about an oil change? That is easy. Bring it to me in Louisville and I will have you in and out in thirty minutes. Since it is a Honda you shouldn't have to do anything else for six months.

I may take you up on that! There's a couple of other things I need done on the car. If I can't figure it out I'll probably take it down to Nashville. Thanks for the offer!

Back