• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

MPH Magazine Dec/Jan issue - NSX Feature

Cool. Thanks for the heads up. I subscribe to MPH. Its kinda like a mix between a traditional car mag and Maxim (without the partial nudity). ;)

My pleasure. Happy to say that its my 2005 Silverstone featured. Spread the word about MPH - its the bomb.

Nick

dynamicNSX said:
My pleasure. Happy to say that its my 2005 Silverstone featured. Spread the word about MPH - its the bomb.

Nick

just curious, do you own all 3 NSX's in your signature? and where can you buy MPH?

No, and I just corrected that. Those other two are long gone. MPH should be available at most newsstands, nationwide. The new issue comes out the newsstands on Tuesday.

Nick

If I cant find it; ill happily pay you guys for one. I could use it for my "NSX" room :biggrin: , being created next Sunday. Just think-an entire NSX room

I just picked up the issue on the newstand today . . . it's pretty darn interesting. They talk it up pretty good, in fact, they even describe the NSX as FAST . . . not an everyday magazine comment !

Also found this NSX feature yesterday in MPH's "Rearview" article, pages 104-109, while waiting at my trusty "barber shop". After my barber clipped me, I clipped him for his copy of the mag.
Cool, but brief, write up on page 111 on the NSX-R, too.
I think their model year sales figures (page 106), at least for the past several model years, are inaccurate.
www.mph-online.com although the Rearview article on the NSX is not yet posted there.

Back