• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

my 91 nsx and 08 dodge ram and 2001 navi

dont laugh to hard the lincoln is my wifes ( and it's permamentally down as Im not payin 10K on a new engine for a car thats barely worth 10K)....I also have a 2005 jeep and 2004 nissan quest that wernt here for the photos...

I just picked up the 2008 Dodge ram 1500 Laramie ( Laramie means all the trims ect.) with 12K miles and still 2 years of warranty..It has a dvd player and flip downscreen as well as keyless start ect...also 4x4 and the Hemi 5.7 litre and all leather interior

I looked it up and the car has a base price of 40K and with options 45-50K..This one has EVERYTHING and I imagine someone paid close to 50K for it...

Me and my wife checked it out and the dealership owner showed me the paperwork were he had just paid 20K for it from an auction a week ago...He told me he was just trying to flip money fast and that for 21K it was mine..

Called my credit union and they said that was a great deal and I picked it up...Still cant beleave how much truck I got for 21K!!!!!!!!!!

Especially when the base model 2008 dodge rams with all their discounts sell for 24K ( I almost bought one) Happy I didnt now!!!

Attachments

• nsx and truck and pond 001.jpg
    nsx and truck and pond 001.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 108
  • nsx and truck and pond 003.jpg
    nsx and truck and pond 003.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 93
  • nsx and truck and pond 004.jpg
    nsx and truck and pond 004.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 64
  • nsx and truck and pond 005.jpg
    nsx and truck and pond 005.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 83
  • nsx and truck and pond 006.jpg
    nsx and truck and pond 006.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 68
  • nsx and truck and pond 007.jpg
    nsx and truck and pond 007.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 97
  • nsx and truck and pond 008.jpg
    nsx and truck and pond 008.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 146
  • nsx and truck and pond 010.jpg
    nsx and truck and pond 010.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 96
  • nsx and truck and pond 011.jpg
    nsx and truck and pond 011.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 143
  • nsx and truck and pond 013.jpg
    nsx and truck and pond 013.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 108
  • nsx and truck and pond 015.jpg
    nsx and truck and pond 015.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 95
  • nsx and truck and pond 017.jpg
    nsx and truck and pond 017.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 75
  • nsx and truck and pond 019.jpg
    nsx and truck and pond 019.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 772
  • nsx and truck and pond 022.jpg
    nsx and truck and pond 022.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 45
  • nsx and truck and pond 023.jpg
    nsx and truck and pond 023.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 62
  • nsx and truck and pond 025.jpg
    nsx and truck and pond 025.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 50
  • nsx and truck and pond 026.jpg
    nsx and truck and pond 026.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 74
  • nsx and truck and pond 027.jpg
    nsx and truck and pond 027.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 89
Why is the front of the NSX so high? It's almost like the truck behind it!
attachment.php

that is definitely a interesting choice of color for that truck.

Maybe they work for DONUT KING (oh sorry, australian donut com. same colour):biggrin:

It looked awesome slammed to the ground but drivability was horrible...

So I raised it an inch....Got comfortable with that and lowered her .25 of an inch a few weeks ago..

Once comfortable Ill lower her another .25 inch

How does one obtain a pink Lincoln navigator? ex Mary Kay car?

I see them at the Auctions all the time, they started repsraying the Cadillac's in white to appeal to a much broader market base:wink:

I'm sorry. But once you post a picture of a Pink Navigator, you can never go back. That thing looks like a rolling bottle of Pepto Bismol. :eek:

So an engine for an 01 Navigator is $10K? There must be plenty of rebuilt ones out there for less than that.

So an engine for an 01 Navigator is $10K? There must be plenty of rebuilt ones out there for less than that.

It'e not the engine that is so expensive....The engine sits way under the windshield and the body of the car will be taken off in order to get the engine out...

I was quoted 7-10K...But honestly a 2001 lincoln navigator with 100 K milesis only worth like 6-8 grand..Especially in that color

Pink? WTF?

5 cars and no usable garage?

I wish I could afford a 5 car garage house in Hawaii......I have a 2 car garage..But I keep a go Kart and weight machine ect. in it..

It appears to have Cantrell wide front fenders. It is probably an illusion because the wheel well openings are actually taller on these fenders compared to OEM.

Yes these fenders are wider than the stock fenders..And so Thy have to be taken down a lil lower to look oem height...

Ill probally go down another 1/8 shortly

It'e not the engine that is so expensive....The engine sits way under the windshield and the body of the car will be taken off in order to get the engine out...

I was quoted 7-10K...But honestly a 2001 lincoln navigator with 100 K milesis only worth like 6-8 grand..Especially in that color

Wow! I didn't know that. That's something to think about since I have an Expedition.

Back