• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My baby is on her way!

Congratulations :smile:

I'll never forget the call from the transport company.... "we're here ... come and get your baby" :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I've had a few bouts with "Xsomnia". :eek:

"Xsomnia" - the sudden urge to wake up in the middle of the night, open the garage and peek under the car cover just to confirm the dream you're having is for real!!!

I hear it can last a year or more.....

It's been a while ....

I still peek :tongue:

Welcome and Congrats on your purchase. :smile:

Hopefully you won't have to drive it in the rain. I have read way too many threads about people spinning out on the freeway in a downpour. Be sure to keep an eye on the rear tires since they wear out so fast.

Have fun!

Please, lower and put spacers @ least on the bug eye will ya? hahaha JK!

You can't drive in the North Georgia mountains if you lower it. You would be buying chin spoilers after every drive. I've got a new chin spoiler in the box still ready for my next bad scrape.

PS Where on planet earth are you?

You can't drive in the North Georgia mountains if you lower it. You would be buying chin spoilers after every drive. I've got a new chin spoiler in the box still ready for my next bad scrape.

PS Where on planet earth are you?

Couldn't agree more Tim....:rolleyes: If you drive everyday - how does that work for you - cause it sure doesn't work for me in Atlanta - right Tim? If your sunny day special show drivers maybe. If track junkies well you don't care about anything but performance cause it's not gonna be keeping your car beautiful and free of road chips is it? Now I know I need those asbestos drawers cinched up good an high!!!!:biggrin:

Couldn't agree more Tim....:rolleyes: If you drive everyday - how does that work for you - cause it sure doesn't work for me in Atlanta - right Tim? If your sunny day special show drivers maybe. If track junkies well you don't care about anything but performance cause it's not gonna be keeping your car beautiful and free of road chips is it? Now I know I need those asbestos drawers cinched up good an high!!!!:biggrin:

Nothing is going to keep your car free of road chips...Mine is at stock height and I get more everytime I drive it.:mad: Your lucky yours is silver and they dont show as much. Kind of matches the primer. :wink:

I also like having more chin clearance but I hate the fender gaps. I will probably go for bilsteins on the lower perch. Its a good comprimise.

To the OP.... Have you put a coat of polish on the NSX yet??? :biggrin:

Nothing is going to keep your car free of road chips...Mine is at stock height and I get more everytime I drive it.:mad: Your lucky yours is silver and they dont show as much. Kind of matches the primer. :wink:

I also like having more chin clearance but I hate the fender gaps. I will probably go for bilsteins on the lower perch. Its a good comprimise.

To the OP.... Have you put a coat of polish on the NSX yet??? :biggrin:

Hey D,

You're probably right about that but it's funny I have had pretty good luck not getting any or maybe just a few. I go over the car frequently and it's amazing that it has remained pretty much like it was when I bought it! I know there are a few new ones but maybe only one or two.

I know what you mean about the gaps - I'm waiting on a few guys to do the Swift lowering springs with stock shocks. I may follow right along after em. I like the way my stock set up feels with the 05 springs and shocks.

Say, I'm coming out to Cali this summer. I'm taking a trip to SF to visit a pal of mine and tool around to Carmel and then to Yosemite and back again; playing some golf too. Just wish I could take the trip in the NSX. Your out there somewhere aren't you?

Hey D,

You're probably right about that but it's funny I have had pretty good luck not getting any or maybe just a few. I go over the car frequently and it's amazing that it has remained pretty much like it was when I bought it! I know there are a few new ones but maybe only one or two.

I know what you mean about the gaps - I'm waiting on a few guys to do the Swift lowering springs with stock shocks. I may follow right along after em. I like the way my stock set up feels with the 05 springs and shocks.

Say, I'm coming out to Cali this summer. I'm taking a trip to SF to visit a pal of mine and tool around to Carmel and then to Yosemite and back again; playing some golf too. Just wish I could take the trip in the NSX. Your out there somewhere aren't you?

Tim, I live in the San Francisco/East Bay area. When you come to town, pm me, love to hook up with you...I'l bring my '96 best color red next to silver!!

Tim, I live in the San Francisco/East Bay area. When you come to town, pm me, love to hook up with you...I'l bring my '96 best color red next to silver!!

That would be cool Sidwac. My wife and I are coming out and will stay in SF 2 days and then off to Carmel for another 2 and then to Yosemite for 3 and back to SF for 2 more. My buddy Ramon and his wife live out there. He's a pal I met when I was looking for 964s which he had. Kept up ever since and became good buddies. Never seen him in my life - how bout that.

You know I love red - I've always thought it was a cop magnet though. My first car was a red TR3! That was a looooong time ago and have never had a red car since...... but if I could have bought this one 911 I was looking at 6 years ago I would have bought it. It was a red 88 cabrio with tan interior and 15k miles on it - it was awesome but I couldn't get the guy to part with it.

I think this would be considered a hi jack - sorry....:biggrin:

Hey D,

Hi Tim,

It's probably a good idea to see what some other owners think of a suspension setup before you get it yourself. You don't want your car to be the ginuea pig :smile: .

The trip will be more fun without worrying about the NSX. I have taken mine a few places and prefer to leave it home unless its an NSX club event.

I'm located about an hour north of San Diego. If you ever find yourself out that way be sure to give me a shout.

Dennis

ChicNSX,

Did Mike sell you that car? I sold it to him and remember he was a really nice guy.

Back