• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

my car sold today!

Just an FYI, that my NSX has changed owners today. Unfortunately, Adam does not live in the Midwest, but I'm sure I've found it a good home! It's a great car, but wasn't driven enough to keep....it's going to a real car guy and it's his "dream car", as it was mine! He has already joined prime and looking forward to picking up soon.....I'll continue to monitor prime, and hope to see you out there (on the track I hope!):biggrin:

Dang it, Ray! :frown: Hate to see you sell your 2005. Hope you indeed continue to look in to Prime.
Are you at liberty to tell what state it is going to?

Dang it, Ray! :frown: Hate to see you sell your 2005. Hope you indeed continue to look in to Prime.
Are you at liberty to tell what state it is going to?

I'm really not sure, I believe to NM. Adam is currently in Germany, and travels globally all the time, but resides in USA.

The NSX resides in NC at the moment at GMP Performance. I plan on keeping the NSX OEM and make her my daily summer transportation. :biggrin:

Is an Andial like a Sundial?

Detailed and clean :biggrin:
7132119569_99ac0855ec_b.jpg

Looks great Adam, hope you are getting a chance to drive it....by the way, I traded my 09' C2S for a '10 GT3RS...added GMG roll cage, 6pt harness and put the Xpel Ultimate on most of car....ran at Mid Ohio road course last Friday....great fun!

Regards, Ray

Ya think? It's all Jim's fault.....he was making fun of my C2S only having 385hp, so I had to upgrade!

Regards, Ray

Looks great Adam, hope you are getting a chance to drive it....by the way, I traded my 09' C2S for a '10 GT3RS...added GMG roll cage, 6pt harness and put the Xpel Ultimate on most of car....ran at Mid Ohio road course last Friday....great fun!

Regards, Ray

Wow, that awesome. Send some photos my way when you get time. I've put about 1500 miles on her. I using the NSX as daily summer car :biggrin:

I've Xpel most of my Porsche; the NSX and R32 are next its good stuff. Enjoy your GT3RS; as I'm sure you are.

Last edited:

Regards, Ray

Where there a lot of white/red 997s at Mid-Ohio last weekend?

My mom live down the road from Mid-Ohio and when I was visiting on Sunday I saw what looked like 3 different white/red 997s on open trailers drive by, maybe one was yours? Either way, great looking car!

Regards, Ray

Mmmm....a GT3RS is a car that I would love to drive. The GT3 is actually in my sights as my next vehicle.

Back