• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My experience from wheelsboutique...

I order a set of IForged Seneka over 2 months ago. I payed them in full $2750 shipped. I was told it would only take about a month until I get my wheels. So I waited patiently. I decided to call wheelsboutique to check up on my wheels. I could never get a hold of them also. Finally when I did, they told me that the wheels were already made and that IForged shipped them out to me already. So I waited, and waited. Nothing came in. So I called them today to get the tracking number. They told me I have to call IForged to get it. So I called IForged right after that to get the tracking number and they told that the wheels weren't even made yet. They also said that they do not ship to customers. I was soooo mad at wheelsboutique!! I called wheelsboutique right away and wanted my refund. They told me that if I wanted my refund I would have to call IForged. I was like WHAT THE ???? Finally after yelling at them they told me to call back tomorrow to talk to the manager. Lies, Lies, Lies.

Did you pay with your credit card? If so you may be able to file a complaint to your credit card company and also maybe complain to the better business bureau.
sux when things like that happen.
good luck on your solution

kouasupra said:
I order a set of IForged Seneka over 2 months ago.
Firesun said:
Did you pay with your credit card? If so you may be able to file a complaint to your credit card company
Many credit card companies require that any billing disputes be filed within sixty days. (I don't know if that's sixty days from the time of the charge, or from the billing date.) If you plan to take this route, don't delay.

This sounds completely out of line for WB. I've known Ben for several years and have done tons of business with him and referred many clients who have been equally pleased. When you call, ask for Ben directly and he'll get to the bottom of it.

Sorry about your experience. My experience with them in person has been relatively positive. I have had to unexpectedly wait even with an appointment, which irritated me, but I think they just suffer from too much business and not enough hands. That's for the tire shop at least - dunno about the website. BTW, Ben was an 03 NSXer until very recently. Good guy.

Hugh's hookup - much appreciated.

Thanks guys! I got to talk to them today. This guy which answers the phone all the time when I finally get a hold of them (same guy I talked to yesterday) clamed he was Carlos the store manager (didn't sound nothing like his recording). He said that custom wheels cannot be refund. I was like........ let me talk to Ben. So Ben got on the phone, finally. Seem like a nice guy. But then he goes "I promise the wheels will be ship out this week, I'll send you the tracking number next week, Monday"?????? These people think I'm stupid or something.

Last edited:
kouasupra said:
Thanks guys! I got to talk to them today. This guy which answers the phone all the time when I finally get a hold of them (same guy I talked to yesterday) clamed he was Carlos the store manager (didn't sound nothing like his recording). He said that custom wheels cannot be refund. I was like........ let me talk to Ben. So Ben got on the phone, finally. Seem like a nice guy. But then he goes "I promise the wheels will be ship out this week, I'll send you the tracking number next week, Monday"?????? These people think I'm stupid or something.

If they have failed to meet their end of the bargain, be it the timeframe of the delivery, or wrong product, etc., they will quickly find that they will have a hard time convinicing your credit card issuer to overturn a chargback unless they can prove they have either shipped them, or you were told to expect this delay. Trust me, as someone who has been on both sides of the credit card transaction, the consumer's ass is covered a lot better than the merchants and Ben will sadly learn this if he does not deliver. I am not trying to say anything against him or WB, only that he needs to be careful about claiming you can not refuse the charge because the wheels are special order.

when i ordered my Iforged Rev wheels through SOS, i was told 4-6 weeks. I figured 6-8 weeks, they actually arrived close to 16 weeks........damaged at that!!!!! SOS said send them back. I sent them back and Iforged took about 10 weeks to fix my(brand new) wheel.:eek: Then they sent it back with no center cap!! Getting another center cap took another 8 weeks! I personally didnt like the "tone" of a member of the WB, so i x'd them out after phone convo. So after about 6 months, i finally got what i paid for.:rolleyes:

Iforged is the likely culprit of your problems.

kouasupra said:
I order a set of IForged Seneka over 2 months ago. I payed them in full $2750 shipped. I was told it would only take about a month until I get my wheels. So I waited patiently. I decided to call wheelsboutique to check up on my wheels. I could never get a hold of them also. Finally when I did, they told me that the wheels were already made and that IForged shipped them out to me already. So I waited, and waited. Nothing came in. So I called them today to get the tracking number. They told me I have to call IForged to get it. So I called IForged right after that to get the tracking number and they told that the wheels weren't even made yet. They also said that they do not ship to customers. I was soooo mad at wheelsboutique!! I called wheelsboutique right away and wanted my refund. They told me that if I wanted my refund I would have to call IForged. I was like WHAT THE ???? Finally after yelling at them they told me to call back tomorrow to talk to the manager. Lies, Lies, Lies.
Sounds like the same lies I went thru with them (different wheels) I know of others you are not alone. I also had to contact the credit card company to get reimbursed finally. I can understand a mistake but being lied to is different. It ended up being a joke as to what they were going to tell me next:rolleyes: Live and learn.

Back