• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My new 05 Pics

Darn thing drew a crowd when they unloaded it in the Wal-Mart parking lot. Hahaha...the poor guy that was unloading it was shaking the whole time cause he didn't want to mess it up.

12926DSC03099-med.JPG

12926DSC03088-med.JPG

12926DSC03068-med.JPG

*after I took it for a nice looooooooooong romp*
12926DSC03069-med.JPG

*me and the X*
12926DSC03154-med.JPG

Watch that bracelet! :wink: Congrats on that new car smell,have a nice time being easy on the car during breakin,at least I was told not to keep the revs at any one rpm for too long,like cruising on the highway,and to not venture into vtec often for the first 500m.What did your dealler tell you? :wink:pS with the flurry of new car owners this year,we may have some tough competition for our nsxpo concour category: least miles :biggrin:

They sell the NSX at Wal-Mart now? :biggrin:

docjohn said:
we may have some tough competition for our nsxpo concour category: least miles :biggrin:

SilverStone might have this category locked if he can make it to NSXPO. SilverStone - the early bird deadline is today if you haven't signed up yet and have the time, we'd love to have a new owner there, it is a GREAT time.

Congrats on the car, gorgeous color! :cool:

On a hot day, that stupid metal ring around the shifter will BURN your hand. You would think Acura would have learned after the metal NSX plate between the seats on early model years.

WeakestLink said:
On a hot day, that stupid metal ring around the shifter will BURN your hand. You would think Acura would have learned after the metal NSX plate between the seats on early model years.

Gawd....you're telling me! Awful how hot that thing gets if I let it sit in the sun for a bit. Have to shift holding the shaft.

Ouch that sounded bad.

Understudy said:
SilverStone might have this category locked if he can make it to NSXPO. SilverStone - the early bird deadline is today if you haven't signed up yet and have the time, we'd love to have a new owner there, it is a GREAT time.

Congrats on the car, gorgeous color! :cool:

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it to NSXPO this year. Next year for sure though, AND with a supercharger. :biggrin:

I appreciate all the well wishers and friendly invitations, though. I have to say after being a member of many car forums, I find this one to be the most friendly and (very important) most mature.

Sorry that you can't join us this year for NSXPO, but we'll see you there next year then. :smile:

Oh, I don't know if you have your supercharger purchased or when it would be planned, but you might consider the CTSC that is going to be auctioned off next week on eBay to benefit NSXPO 2005 if you haven't already. You can find the thread in the NSXPO Discussion forum, but the auction won't go live until the evening of September 8th.

Congrats again on the car and enjoy it!

Congrats on your new ride :biggrin:
Ignore the gas prices and take a really long drive. It's the only way to truly
appreciate the handling :cool:

Congrats on the new car!! Now get busy putting some mileage on it!! The NSX is not made to sit still for very long. :D

Beautiful car!!!! Of course I do like that color!!! Wish you were going to the NSXPO!!!! Take care. That's a nice color to clear bra. I had the entire hood and fenders done on mine so no lines. Enjoy your new toy.

:smile:

chumch said:
Silverstone-

Nice car....Where in ohio? I was trying to make out the county number on your plate but couldnt tell.

I'm in norther ohio. If you're going to be in the area shoot me an email; [email protected]

Enjoy the ride.

-Matt

Thanks. I live just north of Cincy in the suburb of Montgomery.

Congrats, and welcome to the club!! You're only a couple of hours away from me. We're having a drive here soon starting in Columbus (remember, it's Columbus, IN :wink: ). September 24th is the date. If we get rained out AGAIN, it will reschedule for October 1. Throw a post up on this thread if you're interested, and we'll get directions to you.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53340&page=2

Welcome to the club man! and awesome choice on the color too! :biggrin:

Very nice and thanks for sharing... makes me appreciate my silverstone '05 too. :D Sometimes I forget how beautiful of a car it is. :cool:

Back