• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NH609 p nsx-r clone

i believe frank stated on the facebook prime forum that he had his cf done by john @ carbon fibre element (new jersey).

frank, is that where you got your leather interior redone as well? looks top notch.

Thanx for the photos Chris

Frank ... WOW ... Interior is great, the retrim looks high quality and is he CF by Ravi?

Only thing I would change / address is the air box ... I just doesn't look right ... Maybe powder coat or cf overlay?

Lovely NSX

Regards, Paul

- - - Updated - - -

1+ million. and knowing his tastes the tank would be CF and .......... red stitching.

Nice execution since you began. Once you get your coolant tank, your bay should look that much better.

Guys thanks for the compliments. Paul actually that is not an air box, that is my water to air intercooler for my turbo. The person that does my carbon is named Tony, he is unbelievable, with his carbon work. He does not send out his pieces like others have done in the past, trying to play it off like it was done in their shop! Prices are good, and his work meets my expectations. My leather guy is out of Staten Island NY, I actually found him on prime and have used him for the 3 years so far. Frank

Where's the other front bumper tab, I see only the passenger side? Referencing the radiator airflow panel. Unless the flash washed it out?

Below is mine for reference. On drivers side I have a tab "R[H]DOT"
zevepyha.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

UPDATE! My DF nsxr gt side scoops are being installed today, side skirts are being removed and sent to Seattle for vent upgrade on 2002 side skirts, wheels are being resprayed Washi gray, and SOS H&R 15mm and 25mm wheel spacers being installed, calipers being painted, and have to get gurney flap payed for! Frank

update! My df nsxr gt side scoops are being installed today, side skirts are being removed and sent to seattle for vent upgrade on 2002 side skirts, wheels are being resprayed washi gray, and sos h&r 15mm and 25mm wheel spacers being installed, calipers being painted, and have to get gurney flap payed for! Frank

wow!!!!

Update: Wheels. side skirts and downforce gt side scoops are on the car. Double install hopefully should be complete by next week. Will take pics and have one of the primers post for me! Frank

Hi Frank.
Would like to see your Seats with yellow stitching. I think about ordering new black seat covers with yellow stitching. Would be great, to see it before ordering it.

Thanks
Rokk

Back