• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NH609 p nsx-r clone

Thanks for me invite fellas! My car needs to be driven, been looking for excuses to get her out and about.

I'd be interested going as well. I haven't attended but just reposted Frank's pics for him.

It's about a 2 hour ride for me but we all should without a doubt plan on meeting there come spring!!!

I'll bring my car down...

Would be amazing to get pictures of my car, Franks, and yours Mike.

Wonder if I can get Arista5 Mike to bring his Imola as well!! He's in Long Island...

Last edited:
I have the stickers so question answered. Going to have my wheels powder coated, but does anyone know the WASHi gray pain code so my powder coater can match the wheel as close as possible? also, does anyone have a close up picture of a type-r caliper? Thanks, Frank

Frank... I REALLY think you should keep your wheels pearl white and/or locate another set to do Washi Grey. Although it'll look more aggressive, there really is no replacement for your wheels in pearl white!

Frank... I REALLY think you should keep your wheels pearl white and/or locate another set to do Washi Grey. Although it'll look more aggressive, there really is no replacement for your wheels in pearl white!

Concur with Chris, the car is super clean PERIOD!!!

Frank as we spoke before, If you're looking for the grey setup I do still have the Jacksports NSX-R wheels complete with yokohamas that you could pick up for a second set.
For what you will spend in unmounting/refnishing/etc on your White 02 wheels you could almost just buy these.

I have the stickers so question answered. Going to have my wheels powder coated, but does anyone know the WASHi gray pain code so my powder coater can match the wheel as close as possible? also, does anyone have a close up picture of a type-r caliper? Thanks, Frank

Closest match to Washii is NH-537M, known in the Uk as Pewter Grey, but personally I would stay with Pearl on your car, its just so right as it stands.

Chris' offer of a spare set to give you the option or winter wheels is a great option.

Check Procar thread for OEM view of NSX-R calipers as his are pure OEM calipers and the finish is a satin grey but not sure how you would duplicate the color

Here is an updat. All my interior just came back from the shop. I had all my parts recovered in flat black leather with no grain, with red stiching. Also, my carbon guy covered my interior door handles, glove box, triangles above the door, cluster surround, and part under the steering wheel. Next calipers off the powder coat for nsx-r treatment hust need to the color code. Also, finally decided on a rear bumper Route K's NSX-R GT, just need a connection how to obtain one. The wheels are staying white. Frank

Why mess with the body Frank? I think that rear bumper change may be a downgrade... IMO It may also look out of place without all the other crazy things like the hatch scoop and shovel style front bumper. Love your car as-is!

I'd be interested going as well. I haven't attended but just reposted Frank's pics for him.

It's about a 2 hour ride for me but we all should without a doubt plan on meeting there come spring!!!

I'll bring my car down...

Would be amazing to get pictures of my car, Franks, and yours Mike.

Wonder if I can get Arista5 Mike to bring his Imola as well!! He's in Long Island...

just saw this... and Its a possibility :)

Sorry, for the lack of pictures and updates. I have pictures of the interior on my FB page. Frank
As I don't use FBI, is someone able to upload the interior photos please?

Rgds, Paul

:eek:

absolutely AMAZING.!!

what kind of steering wheel is that? would be cool to see before/after pictures of this car through its journey.

10_zps18817c89.jpg

:eek:

absolutely AMAZING.!!

what kind of steering wheel is that? would be cool to see before/after pictures of this car through its journey.

From Frank: "it is a civic type-r steering wheel, I got the idea from the mugen rr Nsx!"

Chris, thanks so much for posting up the pics!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the compliments!

- - - Updated - - -

Now debating on wheels, powder coating my wheels Washi gray, or Volk Racing G25 or 57Fxx wheels! Have to get my DR nsxr gt scoops installed, and getting the factory 2002 side skirts, reworked with the vent like the blue nsx.

17/18 model 5 ;)

also have to state how nicely the red nsx-r gauge cluster trim goes with the red stitching.

Last edited:
Thanx for the photos Chris

Frank ... WOW ... Interior is great, the retrim looks high quality and is he CF by Ravi?

Only thing I would change / address is the air box ... I just doesn't look right ... Maybe powder coat or cf overlay?

Lovely NSX

Regards, Paul

Back