• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NH609 p nsx-r clone

More pics of car under the NE nsxstock post. Nsx-r rails will be delivered today.:biggrin: Will try to put in seats tonight, also working on installing the PoP design nsx-r replica gauge kit this weekend. Anyone in tristate area that would like to swing by this weekend to help me take pics and post on prime I would appreciate your help. Frank

i'd be willing to meet on saturday and go somewhere local for a photo shoot. let me know, i'm in warren, nj. i couldn't make it out to nsx-stock this year to see your car. was kinda bummed about missing last year's and this year's.

send me a pm.

Last edited:
Can we do it next week. I had the nsx-r gauges installed tody. My friend won't have my nsx-r seats installed to next week. I would love to have the pics shot with the seats in the car. Frank

mAy be able to do it next Saturday. Not sure if I'm doing anything for memorial day weekend though. Keep me updated. I would love to see your car up close. Maybe we could get a few more locals to get together?
Maybe we could get mike to take his zanardi out of storage finally.

Last edited:
Nsx-r seats are in. Going to have calipers painted the factory nsx-r color. Waiting for my nsx brake pads. I will try to have this sone by next weekend. Maybe we can meet up then. Frank

Thinking of updating the look of the car slight. Im thinking of replacing the factory mirrors with the spoon sport, downforce carbon fiber nsxr-gt side vents, and having my factory wheels refinished in the washi color. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also, does anybody have the washi greay paint code? Thanks, Frank

Thinking of updating the look of the car slight. Im thinking of replacing the factory mirrors with the spoon sport, downforce carbon fiber nsxr-gt side vents, and having my factory wheels refinished in the washi color. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also, does anybody have the washi greay paint code? Thanks, Frank

I agree w/ everything but the wheels. I think they look best in white on your car.

Frank Spano- Just browsing the forums, on the hunt for a nsx as my next car and I came across your avatar and location. I'm also in East Brunswick! Don't see that many NSXs around town. I've seen a red one around, thats about it.

Mike

I just had a full 3 day paint correction performed by Premier Shine Detail. Dan is the man. I will get pics posted in the next couple days. Also, primers asking for the Nsx- R caliper color, I haven't painted the calipers yet. I am going to use this company out of new York called Bradan Autogroup, they are on 6speed. Also having carbon fiber overlay work performed locally. If he meets my standards I will provide info, and have him sign up as a vendor. Stay tuned in. Frank

whats funny is my 08 TL typeS is NH609P color code.

so I have a TL that could have been an NSX LOL

The newest pics are under the detailing forum, the one that states 27 hour detail. If any one lnows how to post some of the finished pictures under this thread I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Frank

The newest pics are under the detailing forum, the one that states 27 hour detail. If any one lnows how to post some of the finished pictures under this thread I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Frank

right click the image you want to put in and click "Copy image location" and then post a new reply and click the yellow button above the box you type in and paste the link you copied... easy. :)

Here you go:

DSC_0206-1.jpg

DSC_0256-1.jpg

DSC_0250-1.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg

^ If this was my car I would raise the rear by 1/4" so the sideskirt is the same distance from the ground on both ends.

The car looks great :wink:.

Last edited:
Frank the car is amazing!

Back