• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My own private PhotoShoot (NSF56K)

Last year I bought an 8000sf single story property on top of a vineyard/grove in Temecula, CA. I've owned it for close to 4mos now, but I bought it sight unseen because it was a great deal with about $1m in equity. Well, I had to go out to the property last weekend to renew lease-back paperwork and when I got there I saw that it had this tremendous long winding driveway and gorgeous view, so after we finished with the paperwork I told them that I would be back in about an hour and a half (that's how long it is round-trip back to my house) because I wanted to take some pictures. They assumed I was talking about the house and when I arrived they laughed when they saw me taking pictures of my NSX. Here's what I came up with (keep in mind these are all raw photos)...

e.jpg

a.jpg

b.jpg

h.jpg

g.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

f.jpg

NSXwallpaper.jpg

That last pic with that great view is awesome. great Job. I can't wait to get a NSX so i can use my Nikon D200.

:biggrin:

Nice pics and definitely nice land.

What kind of wines do those grapes produce?
How about an NSXPrime group wine tasting ;)?

Your own personal touge'!

Beautiful place. Congratulations on the real estate.

now that is a driveway !! you need to add race track apex red/white corners on it :)

Thanks for the compliments guys. I don't know anything about the vineyard other than the fact that it brings in close to $100k a year, and the orchard is an avocado orchard that brings in about $60k anually. The house actually isn't that great from the outside. Don't get me wrong, it's still beautiful, but for a multimillion dollar house, it's not what you'd expect. The interior of the house is stunning though, with an indoor olympic size swimming pool (built for an olympic swimmer in 2001), and about $750k in artwork. The night picture is actually the last one I took, because my camera broke immediately after that shot. I had it on a tripod and the wind blew it over, face-first into the concrete. The lens is smashed and the body is not functioning, so I may just have to get another...

Thanks for the compliments guys. I don't know anything about the vineyard other than the fact that it brings in close to $100k a year, and the orchard is an avocado orchard that brings in about $60k anually. The house actually isn't that great from the outside. Don't get me wrong, it's still beautiful, but for a multimillion dollar house, it's not what you'd expect. The interior of the house is stunning though, with an indoor olympic size swimming pool (built for an olympic swimmer in 2001), and about $750k in artwork. The night picture is actually the last one I took, because my camera broke immediately after that shot. I had it on a tripod and the wind blew it over, face-first into the concrete. The lens is smashed and the body is not functioning, so I may just have to get another...

wow.. the story was sounding amazing... until that part with camera... sucks to hear... but man... looks like you're living the life...congrats!!!

The lens is smashed and the body is not functioning, so I may just have to get another...

Hi

Please buy another camera and take more pictures as your NSX and the scenery is stunning.

Regards

Nice! I got a call Saturday am from one onf my employees asking why I was driving South on I-15....so it was you.

Not too many blue/blue let alone in the same town. Next time you come to Temecula, send me an im and we can meet up for a quick photo shoot.

Back