• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My "real" login is toast

Honcho or other mods...Help!
I have been on this site for years as "Dansplan", but that login is toast and there's no way I can reset my password. I finally had to start over with a new login, but would really like my old one and the associated posts, etc back. I did even donate to the site at least once (I believe I was listed as a Patron). Any help appreciated. I used the contact form as a last resort to contact the main mod, but it was mentioned that it could takes days weeks or months for a reply. thank you!!! I want to support NSXPrime and see it come back strong!

Honcho or other mods...Help!
I have been on this site for years as "Dansplan", but that login is toast and there's no way I can reset my password. I finally had to start over with a new login, but would really like my old one and the associated posts, etc back. I did even donate to the site at least once (I believe I was listed as a Patron). Any help appreciated. I used the contact form as a last resort to contact the main mod, but it was mentioned that it could takes days weeks or months for a reply. thank you!!! I want to support NSXPrime and see it come back strong!

So it looks like you were able to log on to the site as DansPlan on 11/27/2020. Was this not you? Was your P/W compromised?

If you are still using the same email address that you registered DansPlan with I can reset your password and send you a temporary one so you can get in and change it, but I can only send that to the email address that you registered with for security reasons.

Password reset

Yes - I'm still using the same email for DansPlan. If you can send a password reset, that'd be great! Thank you.
So it looks like you were able to log on to the site as DansPlan on 11/27/2020. Was this not you? Was your P/W compromised?

If you are still using the same email address that you registered DansPlan with I can reset your password and send you a temporary one so you can get in and change it, but I can only send that to the email address that you registered with for security reasons.

No password reset received

Still didn't receive a password reset. My email on file should be [email protected] I had an email from Honcho about an OEM exhaust, so I replied to him that way. I checked spam, trash, social, everything - Nada. If you email to that address directly instead of via the system, maybe that will work. Thanks.

So that’s not the email you have on file for your account. Unfortunately I can’t send a PW reset to any other email address out of security reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back