• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My Turbo Kit

I finish to tune my NSX with 3PSI.

With 3PSI 272whp@7000rpm
0-62mph 3.9s
1/8 7.72s 88mph
1/4 12.06s 115.44mph

With 6PSI 357whp@7300rpm, but the clutch slip

Wow, how did you manage a flat 12 second 1/4 mile with only 272whp? I've seen some NSXs with way over 300whp that barely manage to get past 12.5. I guess the slipping clutch helped? What other mods do you have? Weight reduction? Please elaborate.

Also, in the last video. Was that turbo spool up I heard or was it just the Cam car?

Well, I would love to see what kind of numbers you get when you run 6 psi on the 1/4 mile with a clutch that can handle the power. You'll probably have some traction issues with 6 psi tho, but you apparently know how to throttle control. How much does or do you think your car weighs?

I bought RPS clutch

Photo026.jpg

Somebody can say me what is it ?
I can't replace my old oil line with this line in the RPS package clutch Kit.

Photo027.jpg

I drove my car 20miles, and this clutch is hard to drive.
The first 4" it's very very soft, and the 2" after it's normal.
It's difficult to find the slipping position on this clutch.
Tomorrow I think to start to tune at 8PSI :D

I changed my fuel pump with a Walbro 255hp
I changed the fan switch with a Mugen Fan switch, (mugen is 20x1.5 and stock is 16x1.5)
I changed the thermostat, with a Mugen Thermostat

Menfou,

I have the RPS clutch from SOS and thought it was difficult to smoothly engage the first day I drove it too.
After a week or 2 it was much smoother to engage and I really like this clutch. I think that once you get used to it and it breaks in, you will like it too.

how does the boost by speed works if your boost target comp table is not even set. what i mean is how the computer knows how musch boost it its.

i also see that you are running very rich i think.:biggrin:

Last edited:
yeah that was your clibration right. sorry it took me so long i had internet problems we had some storms come thru. :biggrin:

Back