• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

N20...I am back dont ask you dont have that much time

hey guys, greets! I have been gone I think for a year. I was in the hospital for about 3 months and then a care center. I am up and back at it. ALL my cars need so much work and I had 300 emails and pm's from prime, ebay ,vtec ect. all wanting me to help with knowledge,install or sell a kit.

I owe NSX-LOVER A GIANT ASS APOLOGY,I AM VERY SORRY FOR NOT MEETING UP WITH YOU THAT NIGHT. I HAD A STROKE WHILE GETTING READY TO GO. I should have had someone contact you and explain but couldnt for a week and then was in the critical care for months. sorry bro as I consider you a hell of a great guy but understand if I dont hear from you again.

I have talked to a couple people and sent a few pm's but understand that if I bail or flake on you it is not personal. I have no control over my heart.and it is screwed with a capital F.
I need to get back to doing what I love and you all know what that is. it feels good to be back on the forum. while 'incarcerated in the heart ward for months with only nazi nurses I designed alot of new stuff. I may try to make some stuff fly but everyday I wake up I am surprised. so boo f-ing who crap happens to everyone. remember that fella's. I didnt know how good we all had it. I DO NOW
Best Regards David
ps shout to my boys nsxlover,tony t,james, nsxtc85 on and on hope to talk to you guys bout going fast real soon

Sounds like you had a serious fight for life! Your first post back is making a lot more sense than 50% of some of our new members:eek: So welcome back and cheers for your second chance!

Hey David, I'm glad you're back with us. I've never met you but one of those PM's was from me that I sent you a few months ago. From what I have researched I want advice from no-one but you so I have been patiently waiting for your return. I won't bother you at the moment anymore but would like to know if I can PM you later with my NOS goals? again, glad you puled though and getting back to what you enjoy, its easy to get caught up in life and forget the things that are most important.

Sounds like you had a serious fight for life! Your first post back is making a lot more sense than 50% of some of our new members:eek: So welcome back and cheers for your second chance!

I would say 99%.

I am glad that you are feeling better. Hopefully you got in soon enough before major damage occured to your body. I know many stroke victims, and the outcome can be all over the place from normal to wheelchair bound. Hopefully you will have a normal life after the fact. Glad to hear from you.

Welcome back. Seems that you're on you way to a wonderful recovery and real appreciation of life.

God's speed.

Hi Dave,

Welcome back man, it sure is good to see you on prime again. Hope to have you around for a long time! :)

Ditto what everyone else said. You were missed around here! Congratulations on the 2nd chance and winning a difficult battle.

Thanks for all you do and welcome back.

:)

Good to see you back mate, that heart off yours is seriously trying to screw you!

glad to see you back, dave - continued success in your efforts for a full recovery!

Nice to see you on Prime again. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Give me a call, love to chat with you again.

You love me you really love me! guys thats something I heard along time ago and dont know whats its from but thats how you really made me feel when I just logged on.
Thank you so much bros for all the support.it in all sincerity means alot to me.

ok who wants to go fast? not blow your engine fast just 75 to 100 extra ponys. I have this box in my dining room of all places. I dont eat or entertain much anymore but am going to work on that. anyway this box has my last badcarma complete go fast custom n20 kit. now James was going to buy this but he bought 25% of the moonlight bunny ranch on my advise as I was an avid customer there until I meet my awesome wife linz. and I dont know if he wants this complete kit with the custom duak purge and electronics and safety features and switch array and plugs fpss wot switch custom bottle brackets. ok you get the picture.
James awesomr is his stage name when he dances for the girls at the ranch and I think he uses it her also. well he has first dibbs.
I WILL NOT LIE I NEED THE MONEY BIGTIME. IT IS THE SAME PRICE AS WHEN I BOXED IT UP A YEAR AGO AND THAT IS 1K PLUS SHIPPING AND THE 300 PHONE CALLS YOU GUYS MAKE WHEN YOU BUY OR INSTALL IT. YOU STILL GET THOSE I JUST HOPE I AM LUCID AND COGNITIVE JAMES YOU HEAR THAT FIRST DIBBS, IF JAMES DOE NOT WANT AFTER WE TALK FOR 2 HOURS I WILL POST IT TO THE MARKET.. SOUND GOOD. SOUNDS MORE EXPENSIVE THEN ANY N20 KIT YOUVE EVER SEEN. IT IS BECAUSE THOSE KITS ARE MERELY A BASE I USE TO BUILD A REAL N20 KIT THAT WONT HURT YOUR CAR AND IS JUST PLAIN MAGAZINE READY COOL.
SO WITH THAT OUT OF THE WAY THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME BACK AND IF YOU HAVE ANY N20 QUESTIONS POST THEM IN THE FORUM SO EERYONE CAN BENIFIT FROM TH AMSWER. AND MY STROKE HAND DOES NOT TYPE WELL PER ALL CAPS AND SPELLING BUT I AM TRYING GUYS
JAMES EMAIL ME.
GUYS POST QUESTIONS I DONT SEE ANY N20 POSTS AND THAT MAKES ME ALMOST SEASICK IF YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN. THIS ISNT THE SC FORUM OR TURBO FORUM ITS THE SC TURBO NOS FORUM SO POST DARN IT
BEST REGARDS DAVID

Hi Dave,

I still want it. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Call me when you feel up to it.

James

P.S. I don't have your email anymore, system crashed a couple times since we last spoke.

Back