• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need help finding your dream NSX? I can help!

Thanks. That's my car. If you are looking for a rare 02+ Imola, def give this one a look. It really is in great condition plus the mileage is low. I should have my PRIME ad up soon with addnl pics/details. Thanks.

Edit: Here is the ad: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167435

What a fantastic car!!! If i dont already have my gpw, trust me i would have called you

I will be in Boston for Thanksgiving next week if anyone wants me to check out the NSX in Worcester. Stow is about 30 minutes from where I'll be.

Shoot me a PM.

im surprised its not sold yet, i figured someone would pick it up for like 15 grand or something.... it looks to be in ROUGH shape though (rust appearing in all things steel) in hood/engine bay.

http://usedcarsfsbo.com/asp/Item.asp?soldid=11827&make=Acura&theday=10/11/2010
looks like there was a (minor) accident on the car in its history based upon the ad. minor enough for the title to stay clean.

I will be in Boston for Thanksgiving next week if anyone wants me to check out the NSX in Worcester. Stow is about 30 minutes from where I'll be.

Shoot me a PM.

Last edited:

This is almost certainly fake. This ad is being posted in multiple Craigslist cities all over the country (I first saw it in DC, Baltimore, and Philadelphia). The advertiser, currently using the alias "Jeremy Marston (jeremy.marston2 at gmail.com)" emails back with this:

Hi ,

I am sorry for the delay, but right now I am very busy . I sell the car at this price because I cannot use it due to my job (I work as a engineer on a oil platform). The car is in very good condition , no problems no issues, no engine problems,clear title, no damages or hidden defects, it was always garaged.The miles is 6,346 accurate. Transmission is Manual .Never been involved in any accidents. The interior looks great (NO SMOKING). It has a clear title ready to be signed and notarized on your name.
The price is $34.500 so give me a email back if you are still interested and I will tell you how we will proceed.

This is typical vehicle auction/sales fraud behavior. I did not go any further communicating with this guy but I anticipate he would have next provided wire transfer information padded with fake escrow/purchase protection sites. Please beware.

Back