• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need help finding your dream NSX? I can help!

What's funny is that I just struck a deal with him when you offered him full boat for his car, so he told me Sat morning he was selling to you.

Good looking car, and although it didn't work out for me, I hope you enjoy it.

I didn't see the ad before, but within mins of him bumping it in the fs section I called him and offered him his asking price of stock except for leaving the tein coilovers on it. For the mileage and what I see in the car his asking price was awfully fair in my eyes.

I have been looking everyday on CL and here for 6 months. There were days I skipped losing hope though TBH. But it finally is happening.

looks like a clean car and honest seller from his previous posts. shoudlnt be a problem.

I hope so! I looked thru his posts as well.

Still super nervous/excited :D

Last edited:
Two too funny ads.

I'm getting rid of my NSX because I've grown bored with it quite simply.

This car is in excellent condition and is the absolute best super car money can buy for under $300,000.00!

Edit: pardon me, this probably didn't belong in this thread. It was late, I was tired!

Last edited:
i jut added my car for sale in the prime marketplace (and craigslist), so feel free to add it to your list :)

Another round of updates! See post #2.

Are their still any potential owners still looking for an NSX? If so please chime in.

Don't forget to have back up money for nsx upkeep. I have seen so many people buy a nsx then they can't fix what goes wrong because they have no money. If your clutch goes you are out 2000 dollars at least.

Make sure you could afforde to keep a nsx not just buy one. :smile:

Another round of updates! See post #2.

Are their still any potential owners still looking for an NSX? If so please chime in.
Just wanted to let you know that I'm still interested, however, I'm currently living in Germany, so buying an NSX now is a little impractical. I love that you are posting the cars you find on craigslist. I check the usual spots (autotrader, Prime, etc), but don't have the time to check all the local listings. You have actually posted 2 that I would have seriously looked at if I was in the States. I will be moving back home next summer and then, hopefully, I will begin looking seriously.

wow now that's a good find! i think it's great deal too, low mileage, major service done, all the mods (plus stock parts), rare color, and the owner seems to be super careful.

for the price i think it's a great buy, it might go very fast

This thread is awesome

Just wanted to say thanks for updating this thread. Makes it much easier for a newbie to find what their looking for (that would be me!).

wow now that's a good find! i think it's great deal too, low mileage, major service done, all the mods (plus stock parts), rare color, and the owner seems to be super careful.

for the price i think it's a great buy, it might go very fast

Thanks. That's my car. If you are looking for a rare 02+ Imola, def give this one a look. It really is in great condition plus the mileage is low. I should have my PRIME ad up soon with addnl pics/details. Thanks.

Edit: Here is the ad: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167435

Last edited:
Back