• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Need parts Hugo help!

Actually what I need is the parts I paid hugo for! I'm very upset that he has not gotten back to me after I sent him a payment. I wanted the parts for the window fix so I PM'd him and he got back to me with instructions but that was the beginning of December and I sent payment the way he instructed and NOTHING SINCE! Please I don't know if anyone has connections with him but all I want is my parts or a return of funds! Any help or info would be great.

Maybe I can request funds back from Pay pal? Thanks in advance.

-Billie

He is my friend and has helped many people out he prob didn't get your email if his box was full, happens all the time..... even though you hit send check your sent box is it there? if its not there then send him another message..

before you do a paypal dispute I will gladly pay you your refund..for Hugo. as I know him he would not ( not reply) or I can send you a set I think I have enough parts for one window though.

and if you windows are slow in the winter its the outter rubber edge that's slowing it down rubber gets hard when cold.

He is my friend and has helped many people out he prob didn't get your email if his box was full, happens all the time..... even though you hit send check your sent box is it there? if its not there then send him another message..

before you do a paypal dispute I will gladly pay you your refund..for Hugo. as I know him he would not ( not reply) or I can send you a set I think I have enough parts for one window though.

and if you windows are slow in the winter its the outter rubber edge that's slowing it down rubber gets hard when cold.

This (above) is what this community is all about. Nice that you would step in for Hugo, Shawn. (Now tap Hugo on the shoulder and have him finish the discussion.)

Shawn I really just want the parts. If he didn't get the email its understandable just reply to my PM's. That's all I ask. I sent him the payment quickly because he is on this forum and seems well trusted. But again no response to my messages on here or anything. Thats primarily why I posted here its not to throw dirt on him or step on anyone's toes Im just hoping some one has a better contact with him. Ive actually purchased quite a few parts from folks on here with great experience. Aggh its just frustrating feeling left in the dark.

Just an update, still no response from Hugo. I have escalated my claim W/Pay pal and if no response they will be issuing a refund for me. Saddens me I do not have the kit and have giving him plenty of time to respond as I truly want the parts!! A shame so many have had good luck with him on this forum and I have not. Oh well I guess that's life!

Does any know of a place that offers a fix for the windows similar to his?

I sent an e-mail asking him what is going on. I see he hasn't even logged on to the site in three months, so PMs may not have reached him. This is the first time I've heard of a customer having an issue with him. Wasn't he talking about relocating to the US? Anyway, I'll update when I hear back.

Thank you, I appreciate that. Wish it wasn't this way because I'm tired of my slow AZZ windows! Guess I'll just have to take them apart and fix them the old fashion way LOL

Hi billie, sorry for my long absence on Prime, my PC broke and had to travel to France and UK for work, somehow it made me take some holidays from my hobby after my 3 month regulator tour in USA :) This is also the reason why I didn't post any ad or bumped them in the For Sale section.

All kits will be shipped, you should not be worried about refunds when paid with paypal, and I will refund it myself if needed.

Thank you Shawn and Lud for your supporting me!
bj91nsx let me know what to do, shall I send you one kit right away or refund you? Again sorry for the delay!!

Hugo

This might help you.

• 03-22-2016, 03:35
    angus
    user-offline.png

Registered Vendor<dl class="userinfo_extra" style="margin: 5px 0px; float: left; width: 180px; height: auto !important;"><dt style="margin: 0px 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important;">Join Date</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 3px;">Nov 2006</dd><dt style="margin: 0px 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important;">Location</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 3px;">vancouver</dd><dt style="margin: 0px 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important;">Posts</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 3px;">4,916</dd><dt style="margin: 0px 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important;">Feedback Score</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 3px;">53 (100%)</dd><dt style="margin: 0px 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important;">Mentioned</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 3px;">2 Post(s)</dd><dt style="margin: 0px 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important;">Tagged</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 3px;">0 Thread(s)</dd></dl>
    im_msn.gif

quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by uku
    FYI Hugo seems to have disappeared or something. He hasn't posted on here since 9/2015 and a couple forum members have complained that they have not received their kits after sending him money. Hopefully, everything's ok and he starts replying. I wanted to buy a kit, but haven't because of this.

Remember, I have the hugo kits in stock if you need them!​

Vendor Page: AP-X Systems
    AP-X NSX Turbo kit - AP-X NSX N/A Exhaust - AP-X NSX Custom subwoofer enclosure
    I stock & install Hugo's P/window upgrade & teflon guides

Hugo Yes I will send back payment! I'm sorry I had to do that but I would love to have the kits! Also, will you be in the NY Area any time in the near future (I'm in Connecticut)? I will travel to NY or NJ if you can install!? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ok payment sent back! Had a couple of things to pay off before I could send payment again :frown: But cant wait to get this kit!!

Back