• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEEZ wheels

Just screwing around looking at threads last night and came across these NEEZ wheels. Wish I knew how to cut and paste pictures. They have these wheels posted on a silver enzo and a red modified F40, these wheels are beautiful. The post is under the ferrari section on 6speedonline.com I beleive second post down. Frank

man you suck at the internet, lol, jk jk

i just search "neez f40 enzo" and here are the pics for the lasier folks, good find frank:cool:

attachment.php

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134112
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

NEEZ wheels have quite the reputation for top dawg rims but notice the cars they are installed on? :)

Their quality is superb but so is their price at over $4k plus for magnesium rims. I also looked into these but once I saw the price I headed the other direction...hahaha (not about to spend the price of a motorcycle for rims, even I'm not that nuts)

I do love the deep curvature of the rims - reminds me of the rUF rims.....SEXY!

rick

The wheels pictured in this tread are center lock quick-change racing type wheels. I'm not available of a kit for the NSX that converts us to center lock.

You can order NEEZ without the centerlock feature.

But like everyone has said, they ain't cheap

BAD ASS :cool:

Back