• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Never sell your NSX.......unless

You are prepared for the heartache.

Today I saw my NSX drive off with it's new owner at the wheel. Although I am very happy for the new owners, who I'm sure will love and cherish her like I did, it was still a very sad day for me. I was nearly in tears several times, and even as I write this. I know it's just a thing, a bunch of aluminum and plastic and rubber. But I have many fond memories and have met so many great people as a result of having the privilege of owning such a fantastic machine. Enjoy your time with your car and cherish every moment.

The bright side is that the couple that bought it are absolutely great and will make a fine addition to the NSX community in Seattle.

Sorry for the emotional outburst, but I figured that you guys are the ones that would understand.

Condolences. Hopefully, you'll come back to the community as an owner sometime soon. :(

Sorry for the emotional outburst, but I figured that you guys are the ones that would understand.

You need to ask the couple that bought your NSX for your BALLS back i think they took those too. Just joshing you. , i feel for you man.

Yeah, I had to buy another one first. Just in case something happened and there weren't any left. Wouldn't want to be nsxless.

I was a very proud owner of a 91 Red/Ivory for nearly 6 years. I saw an 02 Imola Orange/Orange NSX-T and it was love at first sight! I traded the Red one in on the Orange one and thought that was the last NSX I would ever own. Wrong! I weak moment and the NSX was traded in on a new Lamborghini Gallardo! Now I had my dream car and was in driver's heaven.
I guessed wrong again. After a few short months I was missing the Orange beauty and started hunting for another one and nearly a year later, found what I truely believe is the last NSX I will own. I now own the last NSX ever made in Orange with the Orange interior. I will never sell this car and like many others have stated, you'll be back, they always come back!
We'll see you soon!

I was a very proud owner of a 91 Red/Ivory for nearly 6 years. I saw an 02 Imola Orange/Orange NSX-T and it was love at first sight! I traded the Red one in on the Orange one and thought that was the last NSX I would ever own. Wrong! I weak moment and the NSX was traded in on a new Lamborghini Gallardo! Now I had my dream car and was in driver's heaven.
I guessed wrong again. After a few short months I was missing the Orange beauty and started hunting for another one and nearly a year later, found what I truely believe is the last NSX I will own. I now own the last NSX ever made in Orange with the Orange interior. I will never sell this car and like many others have stated, you'll be back, they always come back!
We'll see you soon!

NSX , Gallardo , NSX ... Never had any nice cars huh :biggrin:

I couldn't imagine life NSX-less, dont worry you'll be back. :wink:

We'll see you soon!

Have you posted any pictures of that Orange interior? Every time I see the Orange Interior, it appears kinda yellow to me. Post some orange pictures for us all to see. Maybe with something yellow on the seat for reference.

thanks.

yea man i feel your pain! I sold my 91 around 2002 and ever since that day I was craving another NSX....took me about 5 years before I was in a place where I could buy another one....so I did! And never selling it! haha

Even though you don't have the car, you still have fond memories that will last a lifetime. I try to remember that when I miss my motorhome and boat.

:eek::frown: Dang it Terry!

I knew it would eventually happen, but I was hoping it wouldn't be any time soon (not that I wanted to jinx ya, though). At the very least, I was hoping the car would find another home here in NM. Such a pretty car.

Don't be a stranger, and if you ever need to get your NSX fix then let me know! :smile:

It's just a car man! Life goes on, people's priorities change, and there's other sport cars to try. As long as you're lurking around here- then you'll be back. ie.) I'll never seen the Marketplace so full of nice/clean NSX for sale !

Sometimes, its the new friendships that you make during your ownership that keep people coming back as much as the car.

Last edited:
Thanks for all your support guys!

It's now been a couple of days and I'm feeling better. :redface: I owned the car free and clear for almost severn years, but when I started my business last year, I secured a business loan against it. Well, I could write a terrific post on the "Who else is getting beat by the economy" in Off Topic. So in an effort to improve my cash flow, coupled with the fact that I am too busy to drive it right now, the choice to sell was inevitable. But, per the infamous Schwarzenegger quote "I'll Be Back". :biggrin: Hopefully the economy will turn around soon. But that's another topic........

Hey Chuck, does that mean you'll lend me your beautiful NSX for the weekend? :biggrin: :eek:

Back