• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

new 2002 nsx tear down & build

yeah I hear ya. but people like us with real problems
have to go thru hoops and crap to get meds cuz of all the pill poppers.

I dont take pills as its just another way the gov can take money from you,
the only thing I have found that really helps is muscle relaxer
i would take a half of one and I would feel like my back re-grew discs LOL

I think if you take pills your going down a dark path that you may never return from so I avoid like the plague LOL

" forever the dark path you will take " Yoda 1977

I've found that pain patches work best for me. The pills are a short term relaxer for me, but never seem to help long term. Surgery is an option, but I'm not willing to chance something going wrong and being in a chair the rest of my life. Might consider it after I retire, but that is still a ways off (I'm 35). Just gotta grit my teeth and keep working.

I used to work as collision estimator for a dealership body shop. I've always wanted to get into repair work for personal interest/hobby like you do. I just don't want to spend the up front $$ for all the tools I don't have. Now I work in IT pushing buttons all day and admiring the work others do.

Great work. Have you thought about stripping the cars out and making them track cars with harness bars etc. People who track them wouldn't care that they have a checkered past!

Great work. Have you thought about stripping the cars out and making them track cars with harness bars etc. People who track them wouldn't care that they have a checkered past!

Nope, not gonna happen. Shauns an OEM kind of guy. He prefers "unmolested" cars...:smile:

Back