• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

new 2002 nsx tear down & build

shawn110975

Suspended
Ok guys I have started the tear down on Jason's 2002 BLK/BLK
this car was a dream to drive and it will be again one day. So just the front for now.

I still have a list of all the people wanting parts so I will PM you soon if your still interested. waiting on my 2004 to return from the paint shop before I proceed.

but this thread is not for parts request.

this thread is to show the partial tear down of an NSX dont know if this has ever been done before On Prime so I hope this thread remains in this section.

I am going to go back and posts pics from begining to end. so just hold on to your pants. heres one to spark your interest.

Jasonscar.jpg

more soon. testing the waters to see if there is any interest in this.

Re: JASON's 2002 NSX Tear down

Anything you do with your cars is always good entertainment :)

I hope my threads give everyone a reason to login to prime everyday.

I wonder what my REP. is on prime good or bad. or mixed?

why you gotta tease me like that shawn! :biggrin: I was waiting for a list of pictures to burn some time.

I hope my threads give everyone a reason to login to prime everyday.

I wonder what my REP. is on prime good or bad. or mixed?

Please update this thread everyday with pics then I will login to Prime just to read this thread, thanks! I think you're the reason why I first click on the NSX"builds" section each time I get on Prime, alway something interesting to read.

I've been asking about that silver vent piece just above the center console that the clock goes inside of. I really need that, mine is broke. Can you please just sell that to me right now and have it over and done with?

I asked in the first thread that was deleted, asked again over PM, and asking again here. I know people like to call this "dibs" crap, but - I'm ready to pay right now. :)

I've been asking about that silver vent piece just above the center console that the clock goes inside of. I really need that, mine is broke. Can you please just sell that to me right now and have it over and done with?

I asked in the first thread that was deleted, asked again over PM, and asking again here. I know people like to call this "dibs" crap, but - I'm ready to pay right now. :)
Did you not see him say that this thread is not for parts requests?

I want some parts..... My car back lol. Good to see its still in 1 piece..... Sorta lol.

Did you not see him say that this thread is not for parts requests?

I read that. It's even bolded. :)

I just wanted to make sure it's still known - this is not a request, it's a reminder.

Ok Guys the resurrection has begun.
but I have a big surprise for this one

One super huge hint that not alot of people will understand

a prime member has done this

serialNSXer and thats all I am gonna say.

if you know the answer dont post it let the pics tell the story.

stay F-ing tuned.......

Idk. There's ALOT that needs to be done to make a -T into a coupe and do it right as evidenced by his pictures/measurements/blood-sweat-tears.

if you know the answer dont post it let the pics tell the story

maybe you didnt read this part of my last post LOL

you spoiler you.

but yeah I know my Body guys can do it thats cake to them.

Last edited:

Ok guys I have started the tear down on
but this thread is not for parts request.

WOW
I want some parts..... My car back lol. Good to see its still in 1 piece..... Sorta lol.
WOW
Ok Guys the resurrection has begun.
but I have a big surprise for this one. One super huge hint that not alot of people will understand a prime member has done this
serialNSXer and thats all I am gonna say.

if you know the answer dont post it let the pics tell the story.

stay F-ing tuned.......

Idk. There's ALOT that needs to be done to make a -T into a coupe and do it right as evidenced by his pictures/measurements/blood-sweat-tears.

WOW
:wink:

guess what I just got a complete 2003 NSX

front end damage but ALL the parts I need to Totally fix Jason's 2002.

I will go and pick it up either tomorrow or saturaday.

heres a few teaseer pics.

and your never gonna believe how many miles are on this car LOL.
I will take pics of the cluster when i get it.

Also I will have TONNNNSSSS of parts after this one as jason's is almost complete.

2003-1.jpg

2003-2.jpg

Last edited:

Nice man. Thats great. No need to even repaint it. All you need is the front bumper and hood and lights. The rest can be directly swaped, even the sub frame can be cut off that one and used on my back end. Gl with your new project man ;)

I know I am excited to start another one, even though technically the 2004 is still at the paint shop LOL so its not really completed yet.

but its like 4 hours from my house so it no long ass 2.5 day drive from the east coast cali LOL

Last edited:

LOL, you have more NSX's than I do.

it was an accident I found this one.

its COD Certificate of destruction, so it can never be registered again, well if you live in KY you can re-register it

but its a shame as your 2005 was hit rear and front, this one still drives,

wanna trade for your LBBP? LOL

Last edited:
Back