• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New England NSX owner retiring to Scottsdale, Vistancia

Hello everyone!

Original owner of my 1993 NSX, finally leaving the cold winter and the garaged RI life for our condo in Scottsdale Ranch (Racquet Club ) in Sept and eventually buying a house in Trilogy at Vistancia in Peoria..

Can anyone recommend a secure, air-conditioned car storage from mid-July to mid-Sept close to my condo (E. Mountain View Rd & 96th St)? Plan on driving out to AZ July 15th, but not moving until Sept.

Looking forward to meeting my new AZ NSX buddies..

Dennis

1993 Red NSX, comptech headers, air box, short gears etc
2012 Subaru WRX Cobb DP, air box, stage 2..

wife,June 34 years married, 2 kids staying in NY & NJ..

Hello everyone!

Original owner of my 1993 NSX, finally leaving the cold winter and the garaged RI life for our condo in Scottsdale Ranch (Racquet Club ) in Sept and eventually buying a house in Trilogy at Vistancia in Peoria..

Can anyone recommend a secure, air-conditioned car storage from mid-July to mid-Sept close to my condo (E. Mountain View Rd & 96th St)? Plan on driving out to AZ July 15th, but not moving until Sept.

Looking forward to meeting my new AZ NSX buddies..

Dennis

1993 Red NSX, comptech headers, air box, short gears etc
2012 Subaru WRX Cobb DP, air box, stage 2..

wife,June 34 years married, 2 kids staying in NY & NJ..

Ever consider living in Gold Canyon (East Valley) about 30 minutes from Scottsdale? I have a great house that will go on the market around Sept. It has a dream car garage (about 1000 sq/ft and all finished and air conditioned). I've moved back to L.A. but I'll rent out a space in my garage which I still keep cool for the time you mentioned. If you like the location and the house we might be able to work out a deal. Gold Canyon is a upsacle retirement community composed largely of snow birds which as you're probably aware come in around Sept/Oct and leave around Easter. The housing market is dead in the summer. Mark.

Congratulations on your retirement!! ...and welcome to the Valley (or surface) of the Sun!!
I just moved from the North Scottsdale area down to Chandler. You'll come to know that the change in seasons is very subtle down here, with the exception of summer sometimes...

Anyway, welcome!!

Welcome! We and our NSX live over in the Moon Valley part of Phoenix. That's 7th St. and Thunderbird. Sorry, can't recommend a storage place for your baby.

Back