• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

New guy from Houston.

Hey guys, I'm new to the site referred here by Zishan whom I regularly hangout with. He was very adamant about how their cars hold there value and he was not kidding. I can honestly say Ive always been an American Muscle guy but these cars have always caught my attention.

Well, it's about time you signed up! I think you will like this site, completely different from some of those other forums. Although, we do have our share of trolls, comedians, and Mini Cooper fans. :biggrin:

Btw, when my NSX is ready, I'll throw you the keys. Found out yesterday one of my wheels needs to be fixed, so that's going to be another 2 weeks. :frown: In the meantime, I'm taking care of the other small details.

Well, it's about time you signed up! I think you will like this site, completely different from some of those other forums. Although, we do have our share of trolls, comedians, and Mini Cooper fans. :biggrin:

Btw, when my NSX is ready, I'll throw you the keys. Found out yesterday one of my wheels needs to be fixed, so that's going to be another 2 weeks. :frown: In the meantime, I'm taking care of the other small details.

Damn, sorry to hear that man. I was suppose to join yesterday but I fell asleep here at work and then woke up 4 hours later and it was time to leave.

Last edited:
Damn, sorry to hear that man. I was suppose to join yesterday but I feel asleep here at work and then woke up 4 hours later and it was time to leave.

Wow, that is awesome. So, if you fall asleep, and stay past 5, do you get paid over time? :biggrin:

Hey guys, I'm new to the site referred here by Zishan whom I regularly hangout with. He was very adamant about how their cars hold there value and he was not kidding. I can honestly say Ive always been an American Muscle guy but these cars have always caught my attention.
Nothing wrong with some american muscle. I had 2 1987 Grand Nationals. Pure fun.

Nothing wrong with some american muscle. I had 2 1987 Grand Nationals. Pure fun.
I'm from Beaumont man! What side of town do you live on? My folks own Uncle Floyds Bar B Q. I also new a guy name Eric who had a Grand National in Beaumont. He lived by Albertsons (now Market Basket).

Welcome:smile: It's nice to hear that you have found a passion for the NSX among all of the American Muscle. You will appreciate the balance and fine tuning that went into these cars. I was deciding between a C5 and the NSX and felt that the NSX was a better choice. Much more refined, a lot less of them on the road, and almost zero depreciation on the early cars. Plus when I go to the gas station I always hear people say "That must be the new vette"...LOL:smile: so I have the best of both worlds.

Back