• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner, as of 11/19/09 =' )

And less than a month from my first posting! (Though ive been looking for months)

What a blessing huh!!! Seller was about three hours away from me. From what ive researched and been informed and had checked, the car has been pampered and taken care of nicely and as scheduled :biggrin:.

Fully enjoying JH4NA2160VT000036. A '97 Monte Carlo Blue with various customizations that may or may not need further customizing or restoration to stock lol.

Look forward to ownership and being part of the community, have a good one! ...x

picture.php

Last edited:
Welcome, your gonna love it,, the looks and compliments will never end!! people will stare at your car at every intersection,, when you go to a club they will give you front row parking,, but parking in B.F.E so no one will bank your car with their doors will suck but its worth it!! have fun and be careful the first week i got mine i lost control and 180'ed till i got use to what she can do and what not to do!! treat her well, change her oil every month and she will give you JOY!! welcome to the Club of Japanese Super-Car-dome!!

Congrats, that is one of my favorite colors for the car. I painted my prelude that color back then....I remembered it being such a wonderful color.

Congrats!!!

Like someone told me when I first bought mine. When you thoughts of family and career fade, they will return to your NSX time and time again. Enjoy it! We all have been there.

A good one what?
5611424D4E99AF761DE3D6E03E13.jpg

Lol +1

A good one of whatever you can get your hands on lol :cool:

Thanks you all! Your well wishes thoughts and suggestions are duly noted and greatly appreciated. Im use to the looks, stares and my personal favorites - broken necks, from my previous vehicle (see thread linked @ top of page) but this is a whole other level indeed :biggrin:

It is the car from Estero---I was interested but I couldn,t get my friend to look at it. Did the DR do the mods or did he buy it that way?

Do the seats look good in person or would you rather have stock interior?

Best of luck!

Nice color. Is that a coupe?

NSX-T Sire :rolleyes:

It is the car from Estero---I was interested but I couldn,t get my friend to look at it. Did the DR do the mods or did he buy it that way?

Do the seats look good in person or would you rather have stock interior?

Best of luck!

Thanks, and yes it is the car from Estero. My friend was actually vacationing there when i talked to the owner and he was able to check it before i went down.

The seats in the pictures i really did not like, in person they are more atractive and feel HELLA good lol buuuuuuuut i myself am just partial to leather so i would possibly preffer stock interior. The prev. owner did the upgrade to the suede seats. Thanks again...x

Wow what a great color! We don't see too many MC Blues around here- most are Long Beach Blue. I think a nice set of OEM 16/17 blades silver wheels would look awesome with that color.

Congrats on such a rare find. Its Gorgeous!

Congrats - great color and rare! I know you are gonna love that. What are the specs as in mileage, condition, etc. We all love stuff like that.

It's fast as heck so be careful; we all have our stories about that too!

I think the wheels you have on it are really nice looking - want to see the interior. :smile:

Congrats and look foward to seeing more pictures!!!

Welcome to ownership,,,,,you have a strong member base of nsxca and prime users in warm Fl.

Back