• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner

Hello NSXPrime community! I just recently picked up a ‘91 Berlina Black/Black that I actually found listed on these great forums.

I’ve been wanting an NSX since they first came out, but found myself rooted in rotary power. I’ve had RX7’s for 30 years now and currently have two FD’s and a first year SA22C. I’m a JDM nut at heart! In more recent years I’ve been fortunate enough to afford to grow my collection to also include a ‘95 original TT/6sp Supra, so the NSX completes the USDM JDM holy trinity. I also have a ‘12 McLaren MP4-12C that is such an incredible car, and an ‘04 Cayenne Turbo for daily duties.

Anyway, back to the NSX. Even though I had my criteria in hand and was searching nationwide, the universe landed me on this one located in my own state! It’s been very well kept over the years but it’s definitely a drivers condition car which will help with me feeling comfortable adding some miles. I’ve already had it on several of the best roads our state has to offer and the NSX definitely lives up to its legendary status!

The car already has some new KW coilovers and a downforce CF intake and a catback, so the car handles and sounds beautifully! My first change will be a different set of wheels, really leaning towards some Desmond Regamasters.

There’s my intro. I can see that the community here is very kind and helpful, I look forward to being a part of it.

I’m also on Instagram as legend.rx7 I’m sure I’m already following a few of you.

Attachments

• 52710648-D288-422F-8923-150C19299210.jpeg
    52710648-D288-422F-8923-150C19299210.jpeg
    353.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 463A90BF-14C1-4BDB-8F01-95E606FE76F0.jpeg
    463A90BF-14C1-4BDB-8F01-95E606FE76F0.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 44
  • F0E6A9D6-857D-4B78-9ACC-F53BD16B61FC.jpeg
    F0E6A9D6-857D-4B78-9ACC-F53BD16B61FC.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 75BD1856-D4D8-4969-A049-BBBF5CB2F15B.jpeg
    75BD1856-D4D8-4969-A049-BBBF5CB2F15B.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 50
Hello NSXPrime community! I just recently picked up a ‘91 Berlina Black/Black that I actually found listed on these great forums.

I’ve been wanting an NSX since they first came out, but found myself rooted in rotary power. I’ve had RX7’s for 30 years now and currently have two FD’s and a first year SA22C. I’m a JDM nut at heart! In more recent years I’ve been fortunate enough to afford to grow my collection to also include a ‘95 original TT/6sp Supra, so the NSX completes the USDM JDM holy trinity. I also have a ‘12 McLaren MP4-12C that is such an incredible car, and an ‘04 Cayenne Turbo for daily duties.

Anyway, back to the NSX. Even though I had my criteria in hand and was searching nationwide, the universe landed me on this one located in my own state! It’s been very well kept over the years but it’s definitely a drivers condition car which will help with me feeling comfortable adding some miles. I’ve already had it on several of the best roads our state has to offer and the NSX definitely lives up to its legendary status!

The car already has some new KW coilovers and a downforce CF intake and a catback, so the car handles and sounds beautifully! My first change will be a different set of wheels, really leaning towards some Desmond Regamasters.

There’s my intro. I can see that the community here is very kind and helpful, I look forward to being a part of it.

I’m also on Instagram as legend.rx7 I’m sure I’m already following a few of you.
Welcome to Prime! My first car was a 1983 RX-7 in Gold!

Honestly, your NSX is pretty much set up perfectly already. Do you have headers? That would probably be the only other thing to consider. Regas look great on a popup NSX. Very period correct!

With the age of these cars, most of your efforts should be focused on refreshing components that are ageing out. Honda is starting to throttle the parts chain, so time is somewhat of the essence. We can help you with that.

Welcome to Prime! My first car was a 1983 RX-7 in Gold!

Honestly, your NSX is pretty much set up perfectly already. Do you have headers? That would probably be the only other thing to consider. Regas look great on a popup NSX. Very period correct!

With the age of these cars, most of your efforts should be focused on refreshing components that are ageing out. Honda is starting to throttle the parts chain, so time is somewhat of the essence. We can help you with that.
Thank you for the input, definitely agree! Headers are also on my shortlist of mods.

Welcome to the forum. Love the Japanese cars although I like muscle tooBOSS 429 HOUSTON AUTORAMA.jpg

Congrat and welcome....

welcome from a previous 93 R1 owner....

Thank you for the welcome. That's an amazing collection you have there!! A SWC would be the highest ranking on my domestic car list, have always loved them!
tempImageS6Bvk6.png
Here you go.

Back