• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Wheels.. Advan RZ

Well the first time I saw these wheels about 6-8 months ago I knew I wanted them. And after finding a great deal on them I decided to pull the trigger...

100_2846.jpg

100_2847.jpg

100_2848.jpg

100_2849.jpg

100_2850.jpg

100_2851.jpg

Comments welcome!!

Look great ! Do you know if they clear Brembo Indy brakes ?
one thing: I see a lot of people with great looking rims but no center caps. I never understood that look. To me, it is like seeing Angelina Jolie with a missing front tooth.

Great choice on your wheel selection.

On the 5th pic, it looks like your front drivers side might have too much positive camber. Or it could be the surface/ground at that spot.

If that is all that is wrong with Angelina (missing front tooth), I could live with that. :biggrin:

Mike

Looks great! are they 17-18? or 18-19?

Oscar

18/19

+37 and +35

It is the ground at that spot. Alignment was just done.... Again...
and I would take her with a missing tooth also..

No the center caps are extra and I have them on order. Advan has a tall cap and a short cap. I went with the short ones and they had to be shipped in. I will have them later in the week. I doubt they will clear the indy with no spacers. There is not a ton of room with the stock NA1 brakes..

18x__ ? +35
19x___? +37

:)

18/19

+37 and

It is the ground at that spot. Alignment was just done.... Again...
and I would take her with a missing tooth also..

No the center caps are extra and I have them on order. Advan has a tall cap and a short cap. I went with the short ones and they had to be shipped in. I will have them later in the week. I doubt they will clear the indy with no spacers. There is not a ton of room with the stock NA1 brakes..

Perfect size and offset. I'm not a fan of black wheels but they look good with your set up :)

BEAUTIFUL RIMS ~ I'm considering a set of 19's all around for my Lexus.

May I ask where you got them from and pricing? PM me if you prefer....

Is that the gloss black or satin gunmetal finish?

Try to take some pictures in better lighting so it shows the wheel details better!

rick

they're gunmetal. they only come in 3 colors stateside..silver, gold, or gunmetal...

i know, because i have those rims :biggrin:

Wicked, more pics!

They look even better in person, Brian! Can't wait to see the finished product when you are done tinkering a bit with the engine!:biggrin:

What tire sizes did you go with since those are 18x8" rims in the front and 19x10" in the back... thx

Back