• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Northern CO member care to give me a ride?

I'm hopefully going to be in the market for a new car by the end of this yeat. The NSX is one on the list and it's been forever since I've been in one. Anyone care to show me there car and take me for a spin? I'd appreciate it!

-Mike

Bueller? Anyone? ;)

I'm really liking the idea of getting into an NSX. Seems to have everything I am looking for and is plenty capable of producing big power as well.

Same here...Im in Wyoming but I'll make the 6 mile drive to be in NorCo lol

Still looking for a ride if someone is going to be around or available any time soon. Let me know!

Thanks,
-Mike

mine wont b done till aug 1st but will be turboed . let me know

I'd definitely love a ride in a turbo'd one. That would be the first thing to go on the car basically. Let me know when it's 100% complete!

I'd definitely love a ride in a turbo'd one. That would be the first thing to go on the car basically. Let me know when it's 100% complete!

IMO you should get a ride in a stock one, a bolt-on NA one, supercharged one , High boost supercharged (Will), CRAZY SUPERCHARGED (Bruce) and turbo.

You dont want to go to a turbo nsx to a stock one, you will just feel un-impressed and by no means is the stock nsx unimpressive.

I wouldn't be looking to get into one without the knowledge that i'd be turboharging it basically righ away. So really, it'd almost be better to ride in a turbo'd one.

Last edited:
720 217 3193 txt me anytime. theres a car show on the 12th at daveco liqs

Back