• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Not all NSX owners are honorable!

Poloman, sorry to hear about your situation. Perhaps you should contact his local PD and file a report. I would also not hesitate to post his adress here in the site, in fact, I would suggest you do so, as I am in NJ and may be able to help.

Carguy, you sir are a very honorable NSX owner.

UPDATE...

To my fellow NSX'ers:

Thanks for all of the support I have received on this forum. To this day, I HAVE NOT SEEN A DIME FROM THIS GUY!

I'm going to keep trying, maybe he'll come to realize that It just wasn't worth it to rip one of us off!!!

Marcos Barragan
'92 Blk/Red #160

You should just leave him a negative trader rating, to warn other members that haven’t had the chance to read this thread. Also to avoid the hassle of replying every thread that he was involved.
I do not know the whole story well enough to support either party, but it does look weird that he never directly replies to your accusation.

Good luck

Last edited:
NSXWIND said:
You should just leave him a negative trader rating, to warn other members that haven’t had the chance to read this thread.
He did. The trader rating is zero because there was a positive report that offsets his negative one.

Back