• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSeXpo Houston caravan groups

NSteXpo Houston caravan groups

I wanted to start this thread so that the NSXs heading to Dallas can go together or at least jump into groups that are convenient to your side of town.

For the Sugar Land and south side NSXs, I know Houstonbuckeye, NSX4Hoos and I will be meeting up and heading to Dallas together. The other houston guys, storm rider, davidf, bui, poknow, ysoslow, nero, etc, let us know what your plans are and we can tie in with your groups or collect people as we go.

Feel free to post ideas, suggestions, meeting spots, times, etc in this thread.

Last edited:
I am driving up from Beaumont. All I need is a time/place to meet. My GPS will do the rest.
I wanted to start this thread so that the NSXs heading to Dallas can go together or at least jump into groups that are convenient to your side of town.

For the Sugar Land and south side NSXs, I know Houstonbuckeye, NSX4Hoos and I will be meeting up and heading to Dallas together. The other houston guys, storm rider, davidf, bui, poknow, ysoslow, nero, etc, let us know what your plans are and we can tie in with your groups or collect people as we go.

Feel free to post ideas, suggestions, meeting spots, times, etc in this thread.

I live near 1960 and 45 so you guys will come right through me. We can meet somewhere on 45 and roll out from there. ill ask poknow and see if he can come up with a place and a time.

adrenaline and Nero, what part of town are you in?

maybe we can start the leg of the journey south of Houston with Houstonbuckeye, NSX4Hoos and I plus whoever wants to join us, and as we make our way up, pick up a group with ysoslow around 1960 and I-45 and then meet up with davidf and whoever joins that group farther north around Conroe, maybe where 105 connects to I-45 for the Beaumont people. Adrenaline can get his E85 there and we continue. What time do most of you want to arrive to Dallas?

Last edited:
2 Groups max. It will become way to complex otherwise... it's like herding cats.

1. Sugarland Group
2. Conroe Group (Departs at 4PM sharp)

Adrenaline, pick a gas station in Conroe that has E85 and that'll be the final departure point.

are y'all's rolling out Friday 4pm?

Socold and I are planning to leave around noon at the latest. Teyingw to get to the hotel to check in, shower, and nap before meeting the rest in dallas. Those that want to leave with us lmk.

^I'm with you guys, I rather have a little time in the hotel before dinner. We can do a noon Conroe stop and the ones that can't make it due to work, etc can do a 4pm Conroe stop. Should still let us drive as 2 decent size groups instead of everybody on their own.

LOL, the Beaumont people. It's just me. I'm off work that day so I can move that way anytime.
adrenaline and Nero, what part of town are you in?

maybe we can start the leg of the journey south of Houston with Houstonbuckeye, NSX4Hoos and I plus whoever wants to join us, and as we make our way up, pick up a group with ysoslow around 1960 and I-45 and then meet up with davidf and whoever joins that group farther north around Conroe, maybe where 105 connects to I-45 for the Beaumont people. Adrenaline can get his E85 there and we continue. What time do most of you want to arrive to Dallas?

yeah Im not trying to leave late either, want to beat rush hour traffic and check in the hotel. thinking sugar land group can meet/leave town center at 11am? try to be in Conroe at 12pm. theres a kroger gas station with E85 (2222 Interstate 45 Service Rd, conroe, tx) we can meet at. i can fill up there.

Last edited:
Ok, that sounds good to me. Sign up for the Sugar Land Town Center group at 11am, we will meet the Conroe group at 12 and we can do a Conroe group at 4pm for the people that need to get some work done.

Sugar Land town center @ 11am:
1) NSXonwheels
2) adrenaline_NSX
3) Houstonbuckeye?
4) NSX4hoos?

Conroe @ Noon:
1) socold57
2) ysoslow
3) davidf

Conroe @ 4pm:
1) PoKnow

Add your name to your preferred group so we know how many people to expect at each stop. Thanks guys!

Conroe gas station map:
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=2222...a=X&ei=RvzkU6TKBMed8gHDnIHYDA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ

Last edited:
y'all don't wanna meet up on 45 lol we can get free breakfast if y'all want

conroe is right on 45. that'll work for everyone. just come to my house and we'll roll out from there to meet up with them in conroe

Just a reminder to set your GPS:

Friday Night (August 29th) Meet Up Spot CONFIRMED / 7:00pm - 10:30pm @:
Tilted Kilt (Frisco, TX)
8320 State Highway 121, Frisco, TX 75034
(214) 872-2700

See you there...

Terry

Ok, that sounds good to me. Sign up for the Sugar Land Town Center group at 11am, we will meet the Conroe group at 12 and we can do a Conroe group at 4pm for the people that need to get some work done.

1) NSXonwheels
2) adrenaline_NSX
3) Houstonbuckeye?
4) NSX4hoos?

Conroe @ Noon:
1) socold57
2) ysoslow
3) davidf

Conroe @ 4pm:
1) PoKnow

Add your name to your preferred group so we know how many people to expect at each stop. Thanks guys!

Conroe gas station map:
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=2222...a=X&ei=RvzkU6TKBMed8gHDnIHYDA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ

Count me in. Will be at SLTC at 1100, ready to roll.
Stan

so we all rolling out at 12 ? is that the plan ?

Yes sir! We'll start the caravan in town square at 11am and head up to Conroe to get E85 and collect the rest of you guys. Let's try to get as many of the cars as possible so we can be the talk of the highway as we pass everybody.

Updated

Ok, that sounds good to me. Sign up for the Sugar Land Town Center group at 11am, we
will meet the Conroe group at 12 and we can do a Conroe group at 4pm for the people that need to get some work done.

1) NSXonwheels
2) adrenaline_NSX
3) Houstonbuckeye

Conroe @ Noon:
1) ysoslow
2) davidf

Conroe @ 4pm:
1) PoKnow
2) NSX4Hoos

Conroe gas station map:

1) NSXonwheels
2) adrenaline_NSX
3) Houstonbuckeye
4) JBNSX719 ( Jeff B )

Conroe @ Noon:
1) ysoslow
2) davidf

Conroe @ 4pm:
1) PoKnow
2) NSX4Hoos

Back