• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Camber Kit Before and After Photos

Gentlemen,
Sorry it's been so long. Charlie is correct to say that I’m very busy and don’t get to venture around Prime as often as I’d like. The end of year events like Christmas, visiting family, tidying up things at work, getting a wedding together, and getting this part developed has been a challenge. I got married on December 23, family visiting is almost over, and a new year can begin.

NSXLR8R
First, I seriously appreciate your questions, concerns, and knowledge on the subject. I can assure you that this camber correction modification will be transparent to virtually all suspension components. I will post the full explanation of camber correction and the associated parts when they are ready for full production. After that, you might have a different set of questions. For now, imagine being able correct the camber or tilt the hub into an almost 0° (upright) position without sacrificing any suspension parts or geometry. I know it might seem like an impossibility or a dream, but this is real, and I think you will be very pleased with this version of camber correction.

I will still like to talk with you about it at some point soon, but just give me a little more time. Too bad you don’t live a little closer.

Talk to you all soon.

Bumpity bump! Got some money burning a hole in my pocket :) Think I'm gonna go wheelin' in the local mud pit with the NSX since I have worlds and worlds of ground clearance while maintaining perfect alignment ;)

Bumpity bump! Got some money burning a hole in my pocket :) Think I'm gonna go wheelin' in the local mud pit with the NSX since I have worlds and worlds of ground clearance while maintaining perfect alignment ;)

You know, there are thousands of starving comedians out there, and you're giving it away for free.

Koolaid,
I like the oval piston icon. Certainly a great engineering innovation that did not have enough time to develop.

Did you follow it, and the 750cc they sold?

LoL, I think you're the ONLY person here who knows what it is. Just from a glance, I assume they'd think I was some trekie or star wars dorko. Some starship or something, lol.

I would totally love to get one of those bikes though!!!! The evolution of the oval piston was before my time, but I love the whole V-4, V-5 thing that they did and do.

Thom,

I will be in Galveston the last week of February delivering a presentation to the Materials Technology Institues International Industrial Corrosion Seminar. I will have some free time later in the week, and will be traveling to Houston, Dallas and San Antonio visiting old friends (some old NSX'er friends as well).

So, if you would like, I think it would be great to try and get together. Maybe chat about the project if you want, or just meet and put faces to the screen names. It could be fun?!?! Let me know what your schedule looks like.

PS - How is the project coming?

Thom,

I will be in Galveston the last week of February delivering a presentation to the Materials Technology Institues International Industrial Corrosion Seminar. I will have some free time later in the week, and will be traveling to Houston, Dallas and San Antonio visiting old friends (some old NSX'er friends as well).

So, if you would like, I think it would be great to try and get together. Maybe chat about the project if you want, or just meet and put faces to the screen names. It could be fun?!?! Let me know what your schedule looks like.

PS - How is the project coming?

Send me a PM, and I'll give you my personal email and phone number. It's always good for me to meet other engineers. We should get together with your NSX buddies, go get somthing to eat.

OK everybody, it is getting really close. Final prototype has come out and is testing well, ACTUALLY IT IS AWESOME. If production goes like the proto-type then it is under a month for first run.

If there is a list, I would like to be on it. Also, I'm in Houston and would like to drive up to have it installed.(and shake your hand!) :smile:

Regards,
- Z

I recall reading somewhere that a company had put out camber kits for our cars before that were actually made by autowave? I forgot where that thread was from but how did those camber kits turn out?

What is the final price going to be? Seems like you are making progress.
I know what a pain and expense R&D can be. I have done it too many times!

Thanks for all your hard work,
Z

Oddly enough, I do have you on the list. Just the other day I went throught the post to ensure everyone who ased is on the list. This will give manufacturing a good number for first product run.
Just wanted to make sure...i need this product BAD! any idea of whats the price gonna be?

Well I'd like to be on "the list" but has the real FINAL PRICE been set by Thom yet?

Well I'd like to be on "the list" but has the real FINAL PRICE been set by Thom yet?

The product is ready pending the final submission of the patent, which could take a month.

As for price, I'm continuing to find ways in manufacturing and product to keep the price down. Currently the price will be between $450-500, and that is a promise.

Once all information is a “go” from the patent office a new thread will be started with all pertinent information.

I must say, these parts look great!

Thank you all for your patience.

Back