• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Est Fest! May 16-18 2008

Is there a set list of events and such with times or will that be posted later? Sorry, I've never been to a gathering like this before.

A full list will be posted later, but off the top of my head (and I may have dates mixed up for what is when - but they are all happening):

Friday Night - Welcome BBQ Mixer (beer will be served)
Saturday - Tech Seminars, Watch a Brake Job and get pointers on what regular maintenance is important what you can skip (like giving the car jewelry isn't important, changing the oil is, etc. (beer will be served)
Sunday - Cool country drive, Show and Shine, Group pict, BBQ, (beer will be served, after the drive)
Monday - Derek Hanson will talk about advanced Driving techniques, how our cars compare to F1 cars in handling, and things you'll learn on the track, but can apply to your car on the street.

A full list will be posted later, but off the top of my head (and I may have dates mixed up for what is when - but they are all happening):

Friday Night - Welcome BBQ Mixer (beer will be served)
Saturday - Tech Seminars, Watch a Brake Job and get pointers on what regular maintenance is important what you can skip (like giving the car jewelry isn't important, changing the oil is, etc. (beer will be served)
Sunday - Cool country drive, Show and Shine, Group pict, BBQ, (beer will be served, after the drive)
Monday - Derek Hanson will talk about advanced Driving techniques, how our cars compare to F1 cars in handling, and things you'll learn on the track, but can apply to your car on the street.

I have a dumb question too, do I need a passport?

Stephen

I have a dumb question too, do I need a passport?

Stephen

Never a dumb question!

Although you technically don't this minute, go get one! It makes crossing the boarder faster and easier - and besides, since we just filed our application for NSXPO 09 - I'm hoping you're gonna need it again soon enough!:wink:

BTW - we have 52 people attending so far!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :eek: :biggrin:

Hi all,

You all know about Est Fest, but did you know there is only one week left to book your hotel room with the discounted rate and take advantage of our block of rooms? Book right away, as the hotel expects to sell out for the May 24 long weekend!!!!

30 NSXs and nearly 60 people have registered so far, don't miss out on this one!!!!!

Register at: [email protected] Book your room at: 1-800-465-3101 and mention "NSX CLUB' (registering doesn't book your hotel room)

I just booked the last queen bed room. They said there are 8 rooms left in the block but all have 2 double beds. Once those run out they said you can only get the $250/night suites with a jacuzzi, not a bad alternative but much pricier. The deposit is only $50 and refundable if canceled or changed a week or more in advance, not a big risk.

I couldn't register with the club for the event for some reason through my computer. Please put me down if that is possible without going to the email. I will try the email again on Monday from work.

Tytus

I just booked the last queen bed room. They said there are 8 rooms left in the block but all have 2 double beds. Once those run out they said you can only get the $250/night suites with a jacuzzi, not a bad alternative but much pricier. The deposit is only $50 and refundable if canceled or changed a week or more in advance, not a big risk.

I couldn't register with the club for the event for some reason through my computer. Please put me down if that is possible without going to the email. I will try the email again on Monday from work.

Tytus
Tutus, pm me your:
full name
guest name
year of NSx
color of NSx
address (I think I have this already)
cell and home#
and I will add you.

Is there a set list of events and such with times or will that be posted later? Sorry, I've never been to a gathering like this before.

Also, is anyone driving from the Philadelphia area?

Stephen

There are now only 7 rooms left:).

LarryB

I'm registered & reserved too..

Only one room left now....

Maybe we should drive up together?

Me and my girl are still arguing over which NSX to take? :) this may tun into a domestic abuse situation ;) whichever one needs service might get left at Larry's house on way up. (Hers)

Okay, is there an attendance list for this event with who is going?

Hi Everyone!

We booked in two nights for this event. Not sure if we will stay on Sunday night. What's happening on Sunday?

Bob

Hey guys,

I'll be sending out a schedule of events and other details in the next week or so.

Tentatively though, Sunday we are doing a show and shine at the Gananoque waterfront park with prizes, a lunch and then some in class driving instruction on Sunday night or Monday morning.

You'll be having such a good time, you won't want to leave no matter what we're doing!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bram
Are we officially sold out at this time ?

There are a couple of rooms available on Friday and Saturday night and a bunch on Sunday night, but no one room is available for all 3 nights at Gananoque Inn. So you can stay there but will have to change rooms & the special rates no longer apply.

I recomend the Holiday Inn Gananoque at this time. It's just up the road and very nice.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/...s-_-ex-_-yonca

I would book there asap as well as it will likely sell out with tourist traffic shortly.

Dave (Biobanker) just thought about ppl staying at an overflow hotel will have to tell us their exact plans and will probably have to approach the Gann Inns check in desk for a meal plan.

Most of the meals are going to be prepaid at Check In at the Gann Inn.

Not to worry, a registrant's package with instructions is being sent out this week!

Hi Dave;

We will be staying at the Best Western Country Squire. It's just up the
road from the Gan. The PH# the is 800-916-4635 The room was $88. a night.
we will pay for the meals at the Gan Inn some how when wee get there on
Friday AM; Looking forward to seeing everone.. It's my Birthday trip for my wife & I our Birthdays are both in May.

Regards; Clem & lori Beauchemin
4 Pinnacle Road
Farmington CT. USA 06032:smile: :smile:

Participant's Event Packages were emailed out today.

If you haven't received yours it's because we don't have your correct email address, so please PM me with it right away!

Cheers,
Sean

I hope this doesn't result in legal action!:eek:
:tongue:

Too late - already started the paperwork for intentional infliction of emotional distress for making me feel left out. I just need to finish up filing a similar claim against Tamoske for not sending me a PM about his ridiculous led tail lights........

Too late - already started the paperwork for intentional infliction of emotional distress for making me feel left out. I just need to finish up filing a similar claim against Tamoske for not sending me a PM about his ridiculous led tail lights........

Wait a minute!:eek:

Lumping us in with Tamoske is simply going too far!!!:eek:

Just for that you get one fewer beers! (only 99 bottles for you!):wink:

tamoski withdrawl!!!

i am amazed how well you canadians speak and
spell utilizing the english language....:rolleyes:
is the gathering misnamed, or should it be..
nsx ehhhhh fest??
250px-Bob_and_Doug.jpg

Back