• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX & Format67 finally done

I challenge anyone to watch this video and then put their car up for sale

Beautiful video.

It captures the essence of the car and the passion we have for the NSX. Yet it leaves us yearning for the NSX legacy to continue.

Someone at Honda need to see this video to wake up their soul.

Very well done. Still gives me the chills when I watch it.

wow.... a week up and Format67 already surpassed "NSX's gone wild (trailer)" hits..

I loved that video sooo much, to the point that I hate it for not reaching expectations! LOL

I am sure the NGW video could be more about the cars than the drama, PLEASE BRING NGW!!!!!!

Could you please find out what music was used for the track? I wish it would've been added to the credits. I know you said "mars" that yielded no results.. although, it sounds more like " Requiem for a Dream".

If that "Mars" track you said you have on your computer is it, please upload it and provide us a link. I'd really like to hear it outside of the video.

the soundtrack is from a PS3 video game called "heavy rain" and the song is "mars." if you use Ares, you can download it right now. just type in "heavy rain mars" and you got it.

edit: type in the same on youtube and you will also find it.
what impressed me is of all the millions of songs out there, this one was rightfully picked for this video. Excellent choice. works really well in this video.

Music is called "Mars" by composers Nick Ingman & Terry Devine-King.

http://www.audionetworkplc.com/production-music/mars_23078.aspx

Wow! That has to be the best NSX video I have ever seen thus far. Great job man. Now I wanna go wash and wax my NSX and make a video:biggrin:

Rahim

Reminds me of the old NSX commercial...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0SRwLRNL7to&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0SRwLRNL7to&hl=en_US&fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

A friend first shared this video with me (probably when it appeared on Autoblog) and then I immediately shared it on Facebook. Jeremy Clarkson's fan page shared it on Facbeook earlier this week as part of their tribute to Senna week...and for some reason I only now decided to see if anyone had posted about it on Prime. This is quality stuff.

More significantly, it strikes the perfect balance of reflection and inspiration. Makes me even more sad, not just about the end of the NSX-era, but about the current state of Honda. To me, the NSX was not merely the product of Honda's success, but a symbol of their potential...a potential I now fear that will never be realized. I am just glad to be one of the few to have been smart enough to own an NSX.

About the music...it seemed so familiar, but I am kicking myself for not realizing it came from Heavy Rain. I played through the game (well, I reached one of its potential conclusions) and, while I still question its control scheme and whether or not it is really all that innovative from a gameplay perspective (it really seemed more like an evolution of Dragon's Lair that something truly unique), it really does some interesting things that will likely affect storytelling in games for years to come. Definitely worth checking out.

Back