• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX HOMAGE - Ultimate all NSX Video

HI guys, some time ago I created the "rolling shots" thread to have the best of the best all rolling photos, after some other threads and "TURBO2GO" incredible "hottest" NSX thread, I finally decided to finish my "video" slide show that is an Homage to all of you.

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xAxZI8ctxAk?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xAxZI8ctxAk?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Sorry if I didn't add anyone! But you know how the spirit goes!

This is to all of you NSXPrimers!

THANKS FOR KEEPING THOSE HOT NSX's ALIVE!!

Oscar

Happy TG!

and btw ..

happy_thanksgiving.jpg

Oscar

Great compilation!

Happy turkey day to you guys :)

Great compilation
Although I did see a certain red nsx with grey wheels upwards
of 10+ times :wink:

Zaid

Great compilation

Zaid

LOL... true but when you got it you have to flaunt it...

Nice job Oscar. That was great. This video makes a good representation. No mention of Gordon Murray though...

nice work,how many man hours went into the 11 minutes.Also why is there a google ad in the vid?

Great compilation

Zaid

OMG no way! LMAO! JK, i had to please our "sponsor" car!

LOL... true but when you got it you have to flaunt it...

Nice job Oscar. That was great. This video makes a good representation. No mention of Gordon Murray though...

I know, almost mentioned, but looked a bit defensive .. so, I let go right in the end .. I kinda regret now.

Good stuff, thanks for taking the time to make this!

It's a pleasure!

nice work,how many man hours went into the 11 minutes.Also why is there a google ad in the vid?

I got most of the images on a folder for a LONG time. them the HOTTEST NSX gave me the final images I was looking for, still my underwear is wet! LOL

BTW, on YouTube you've spelt majestic as
'magestic' :wink:

Thanks sooooo much for finding that, man, my ex was a very talented writer, writing all this things while english is not my language is exhausting, I fixed!

Good work,best compilation so far.

I know right? there are some, but normally have like 75% of -what I consider- riced NSX's on them, again, NSXPRIME rules, there's WAY 2 many awesome NSX's here!

Oscar

PS: Next Video/Slide. I am thinking about doing a STATE by STATE, COUNTRY by COUNTRY -ONLY- NSXPRIME members cars, with of course a limit of 140 NSX's, and only ONE per person, so is under 13minutes ..

Oscar

Also why is there a google ad in the vid?

Actually, PLEASE do click that ad once @ least, it goes to my TYPE-R hood, I think in a year and a half I'll collect enough funds! LOL

Oscar

Actually, PLEASE do click that ad once @ least, it goes to my TYPE-R hood, I think in a year and a half I'll collect enough funds! LOL

Oscar

weasel:tongue:

Oscar, nice job.

(While we are proofreading - - - - the possessive "it's" should be "its" at 0:27. English is a pain. "It's" is only used when contracting "it is". Sorry. :frown:)

Hey, did anyone else notice that there's a NSX in the pictures at 2:32 - 2:40?

:wink:

Last edited:
Oscar, nice job.

(While we are proofreading - - - - the possessive "it's" should be "its" at 0:27. English is a pain. "It's" is only used when contracting "it is". Sorry. :frown:)

Hey, did anyone else notice that there's a NSX in the pictures at 2:32 - 2:40?

:wink:

HAHAH I knew I had to BLEW it somewhere ,,, next time I write ANYTHING nsx like this you'll be my editor! :D

Nice job Oscar
LOL saw my car in there next to the policia truck jeje 1:08

I know, I actually like that POLICIA thing next to you!

Oscar

Love it! Was in there twice woo hoo!!!

That was an awesome video Oscar (need a thumbs-up icon)!!!:cool:
Thanks for putting your the time and effort into this.

However, there's that annoying red NSX with the gunmetal wheel that keeps getting in the way:biggrin::tongue:

Back