• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX LED Taillight conversion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got one set of NSX taillights apart and started cutting out templates for the circuit boards:

DSC02166.jpg

DSC02167.jpg

put me on the list please!!

Can I have custom LEDs installed that spelled out "IRON" on the left size and "MAIDEN" on the right side that only come on when the brakes come on.

The LEDs must be arranged in the Iron Maiden font of course:

Iron_Maiden_logo.jpg

You serious? You know it won't be street legal. When it is your turn to make the taillights, I could make a custom set for you. Let me know if you are actually serious about this inquire.

Thanks
Can I have custom LEDs installed that spelled out "IRON" on the left size and "MAIDEN" on the right side that only come on when the brakes come on.

The LEDs must be arranged in the Iron Maiden font of course:

Iron_Maiden_logo.jpg

You serious? You know it won't be street legal. When it is your turn to make the taillights, I could make a custom set for you. Let me know if you are actually serious about this inquire.

Thanks

Of course he is not serious. What Hugh really wants is the left side to say "Cross" and the right side to say "Dresser" when he brakes...

Give it a slight delay between when the time the "cross" and the time the "dresser" light up for extra effect.

It builds intrigue...

Rectangular looks much better and OEM inho. The circular LED pattern looks kinda cheasy and aftermarket IMHO.

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back