• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Meet this Friday?

BD

Legendary Member
Hellowwwww

As some of you guys know, I lost the lease of my Hookah/Cigar bar last month due to my eternal conflict with the EX-landlord. Many of you guys have contact me because the shop was simply gone.

I'm going to have my grand opening for the new location this Friday. The party starts at 6:00pm.

I'm here to invite the local NSXers to this grand opening event, and rub some of the good NSX luck for my new place:biggrin:

Ciao

Vance @ Bulldog Cigar/Hookah Lounge
18548 Beach Blvd
Huntington Beach, CA. 92648
714-267-4569

Hellowwwww

As some of you guys know, I lost the lease of my Hookah/Cigar bar last month due to my eternal conflict with the EX-landlord. Many of you guys have contact me because the shop was simply gone.

I'm going to have my grand opening for the new location this Friday. The party starts at 6:00pm.

I'm here to invite the local NSXers to this grand opening event, and rub some of the good NSX luck for my new place:biggrin:

Ciao

Vance @ Bulldog Cigar/Hookah Lounge
18548 Beach Blvd
Huntington Beach, CA. 92648
714-267-4569

Congrats on your new place....I wish you much success. I will try to stop by sometime.

I b There

Prolly count me in...reserved parking for nsxers?

How long will you be there ...... I like to arrive "Fashionably Late".

The 405 is a parking lot on Friday. Will the party be live at 8:00?

The grand opening event of my new store will start around 6:00PM. There will be lots of people (eventually). It is a Friday so I do anticipate some late shows. I'll be working till around 2:00am if needed.

See you guys there...

I flew over Vance's new location the other day and took this photo. I've highlighted the Bulldog Lounge for your convenience. (Looking South, this shows the intersection of Beach and Ellis.)

bulldog_lounge.jpg

Vance,

I really wish I could be there for the Grand Opening, however I hope to be in town very soon to eat at the Cuban restauranr next door and to do some hookah.

Is the build out completed? Post some pics of the new place when you get some time.

Mike

BTW, in case anyone doesn't know (which I find hard to believe) Vances favorite food are burritos, so if you want to bring a bag of frozen burritos from Costco (or where ever you shop at) as a grand opening gift, I'm sure he will appreciate it :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I know, I will bring a bag or two :eek: :eek: :eek:

BTW, in case anyone doesn't know (which I find hard to believe) Vances favorite food are burritos, so if you want to bring a bag of frozen burritos from Costco (or where ever you shop at) as a grand opening gift, I'm sure he will appreciate it :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I know, I will bring a bag or two :eek: :eek: :eek:
Don't forget gas mask:biggrin:

so this is the Type-R gas he was talking about

Yup... 120 Octane, although it could be more depending on how many is consumed in one sitting :wink: :wink: :wink:

Guys..just a fair warning, Keep the REVing down and no burn-outs. HBPD are A-Holes and will not tolerate it. The new shop seems to be in open corner traffic view and any eff'in around...that grand opening will break up fast. Keep it cool for Vance, this is his livelyhood AND BRING SOME FREAKIN CASH...GRAND OPENING GIFTS = SPENDING SOME MONEY OR AT LEAST OFFER TO SPEND $$$ IS GOOD GESTURE.

Back