• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Mods DONE (Teins/Volks/Downforce/etc) *HIGH RES PICS*

Perfect

Lowering your car was the big difference. Plus the hi-res photos really showed off the Imola.

Beautiful.

since nsxprime is such a slow forum i think ive seen this thread like 20 times today.

but umm. i cant seem to get enough still.. looks great !

Thanks guys, here are a few new updates. Picked up chitownnsx's JDM nav pod, rear view camera, and a blackbird. I'm going for the total OEM look. I might be one of the few ppl 100% happy with the stock radio, but since I suck at directions, the navigation was something that was needed. It's also nice having a back up cam while reversing. Pics coming soon....

Last edited:
Took a few shots of the new interior. I wanted to keep the interior as OEM as possible. The shift knob is awesome. Weighted knobs ftw! Thanks to Joe for his old setup and the install! Let me know what you guys think, or any other OEM style recommendations (NO aftermarket HU please). :)

Here is all that went in:

-Zanardi Shift Knob
-NSX-R Mesh boot with CF Trim
-SOS Short Gear Stalk
-Honda JDM Navigation Pod
-AudioVox Back up Camera
-Alpine 770 Touch Screen with Navi screen Mount
-Alpine Navi/ Black Bird Docking Station

interior1.jpg

interior2.jpg

interior3.jpg

interior4.jpg

interior5.jpg

interior6.jpg

interior7.jpg

interior8.jpg

Found this oldie, but a goodie recently:

7.jpg

Last edited:
what camera was used for the interior shots? looks great.

Thanks, I used my Canon 40d with a few of my fav lens:

50mm f/1.8;
10-22mm f/3.5-4.5;
24-70mm f/2.8 L

The first post was with my crappy point and shoot. I wish I could delete those pics now. :D

These items should arrive in about 3 weeks:

large281.jpg

large306.jpg

Last edited:
too many NSX's with those same wheels and same color tho.

LOL, perhaps on the "internet." But not really in real life... kinda like when I hear ppl say "Volks are played out!" But you hardly ever see them in real life. My GTV's are the only set on an NSX in IL (for now). We need to put things in perspective..... imho. :)

hey synth, do you have a better shot of just your rear from the ground angle?

I like that DF rear valence piece you have however do you ever worry about it scraping on inclined driveways, etc?

Definitely need to pick myself up a spoiler soon!

rk

hey synth, do you have a better shot of just your rear from the ground angle?

I like that DF rear valence piece you have however do you ever worry about it scraping on inclined driveways, etc?

Definitely need to pick myself up a spoiler soon!

rk

A Spoiler would be PERFECT for your car. I'll take a pic for you over the weekend from the ground up. As far as scraping, so far it hasn't been a problem. I'm pretty good at taking it easy on bumps, inclines, etc. If you can believe it, my last car was lower.... so I know all the tricks. :)

Back