• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX of Malaysia.

This is my 91 AT NSX. Got it in year Sep 2009 and done some mods to make it perform better and looks better.

Before:

and After

www.kimbayrestaurant.com

Attachments

• IMG_3007.jpg
    IMG_3007.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 689
  • IMG_3068.jpg
    IMG_3068.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 630
  • kimbay_nsx_1.jpg
    kimbay_nsx_1.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 704
  • kimbay_nsx_2.jpg
    kimbay_nsx_2.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 612
  • kimbay_nsx_4.jpg
    kimbay_nsx_4.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 555
  • kimbay_nsx_5.jpg
    kimbay_nsx_5.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 564
Congratulations on your purchase and build! Which part of Malaysia are you from? PM me if you want to meet up with other NSX owners in KL. There is a CTSC and turbo NSX in KL waiting to meet up with you.

Nicely builded and i love the bodykit on your car too. Can you tell me wat bodykit and rear diffuser is that? Beside, for the GT scoop, did you change the rear hatch to lexan?

Nicely builded and i love the bodykit on your car too. Can you tell me wat bodykit and rear diffuser is that? Beside, for the GT scoop, did you change the rear hatch to lexan?

Bodykits is from Gruppe M and i didnt change to Lexan but its in my plan. So far the Scoop is for cosmetic only. Rear Diffuser is Yaris diffuser but customized to fit NSX.

Congratulations on your purchase and build! Which part of Malaysia are you from? PM me if you want to meet up with other NSX owners in KL. There is a CTSC and turbo NSX in KL waiting to meet up with you.

Hi,

I am from Kuching Of Sarawak..unfortunately i will need to ship my car over to West Malaysia to meet u guys! :)

Hi,

I am from Kuching Of Sarawak..unfortunately i will need to ship my car over to West Malaysia to meet u guys! :)

Hello, nice job on the car.

I also have family in Kuching!

Hi Steven,

Me, IsR and supercar are among NSX owners in Brunei.

Hi Jin,

I think i ever visited your blog about your NSX. Nice meeting you guys. Ya, Brunei and Sarawak are on the same Island. Maybe one day, we can meet up in a common place...lets say Miri? He he..

Sure! Why not. Let's just keep that in mind when I get back from UK late this year. And hopefully I can put some new wheels on my car.
Hi Jin,

I think i ever visited your blog about your NSX. Nice meeting you guys. Ya, Brunei and Sarawak are on the same Island. Maybe one day, we can meet up in a common place...lets say Miri? He he..

Hi Jin,

Wow you guys are inspiring me to go on a trip back home! I also have family in Miri - (My mum is from there)

Last edited:
Wow you guys are inspiring me to go on a trip back home! I also have family in Miri - (My mum is from there)

Wil, when are you coming back to malaysia? do let us know, we want to buys lots of goodies from you and you can bring them along with you when you come back to malaysia. LOL

Wil, when are you coming back to malaysia? do let us know, we want to buys lots of goodies from you and you can bring them along with you when you come back to malaysia. LOL

I will have to bring a container load of parts with me...

Hi,

Your nsx was once owned by a gentleman from kl. Bring it to kl, it is home sick.

Hi there! Nice car! We are on the same island:biggrin: I got family members in both Kuching and Miri.
Angus,world is getting smaller. I'm surprised when I first email you that you know where Brunei is ... and now you got family in Kuching! Hehe... Let us know if you're heading this way.

Hi there! Nice car! We are on the same island:biggrin: I got family members in both Kuching and Miri.
Angus,world is getting smaller. I'm surprised when I first email you that you know where Brunei is ... and now you got family in Kuching! Hehe... Let us know if you're heading this way.

You did know that I was born in Seria right?

Very nice car... I actually just visited KL last month (my guys did a show at Ministry of Sound) and had a chance to visit a little south of the border in Singapore (Sentosa to be exact)... Loved both places! Didn't have the ol' NSX with me but still a fun trip.

:eek: World getting smaller! ... Panaga by any chance?!
Then you should come back for a visit. By the way I'll be in Vancouver soon. I might just swing over your work place/shop :smile:

Yes but since that time my family has moved to KB and BSB -

If you are in Vancouver, let me know and I will be more than happy to have you stop by!

Back