• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX OR LF-LC concept

Thanks to NSX69 for posting the great photo comparison.

For me, it is not even close. The Lexus while a fun styling exercise is hideous as a final result. The NSX, while sporting a few too many angles and scoops, is definately in the running for my money.

Last edited:
the new lexus coupe ad.... just BEAUTIFUL!

acura really needs to step up their commercials.... this spot destroys that of the new acura TL; and in many ways as a commercials is as good if not better then the new acura nsx spot.

http://www.technologicvehicles.com/.../video-concept-lexus-lf-cc-first-pictures-and

Really cool commercial indeed. Acura does need to be more aggressive with ads. However exciting that commercial was, it does not fool me though. Some of the details on this Lexus are nice, but the overall car is still "meh". It looks like it shares platform with the BR-Z/FR-S, but those variants look more athletic. If the car was 5 inches lower, putting it in the ~47 inch range, than I suppose it would be more appealing...

I just really hate that ever since the late 90s, all of these strict safety regulations have kept sports car from looking as elegant as they could be. It seems that Lamborghini is the only who still has not conformed to this mandate, whereas all of the others definitely have grown in height/size.

Back