• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX parked next to a ________ thread for size comparos

0561c76c.jpg

8de54f8e.jpg

R8 will never age as good as the NSX

I don't agree. The R8 is pretty nice.

I don't know.. only time will tell. Back in the early 90's, my two favorite cars were the NSX and the Lotus Spirit Turbo.

Recently I saw a '91 Lotus Turbo for sale and took a good look at it. Wow, still decent in photos, but horrendous in person from the viewing angles, interior was AWFUL, UGLY horrible dash... etc....

The NSX.. 20+ years after its introduction is still inside and out, one of the most beautiful automobiles to bless the roads.

The only reason the r8 won't be timeless in 20years is because Audi plans on doing upgrades every 5-7yrs. I love the r8 after driving one. It share lots of similarities with the nsx except for being much more powerful.

The only reason the r8 won't be timeless in 20years is because Audi plans on doing upgrades every 5-7yrs. I love the r8 after driving one. It share lots of similarities with the nsx except for being much more powerful.

I saw a commercial today on just the r8 saying chapter one was ending! Looking fwd to the new one already!

That mp4 is such a worthy nsx successor.

For once we are in complete agreement. If only it was a Honda it would have cost half as much! :D the other thing I thought was, wow look, NSX "2.0" right there too (R8). They really need to put the hsc front end on the new one or call it something else (NS-Z) if they are going this wacky direction. But I digress. Thanks for the rare photo-

That mp4 is such a worthy nsx successor.
nsxfos.jpg

This was taken at a Festivals of speed event. This picture shows what was happening all day. To my surprise i had as many people taking pictures and just as interested in my Nsx as a 300k Mclaren sitting next to me. The owner of the R8 on the other side of me said to me your car seems more popular than my R8. Its truely incredible that a car designed in 1991 can be parked next to brand new supercars and still be appealing.

nsxfos.jpg

This was taken at a Festivals of speed event. This picture shows what was happening all day. To my surprise i had as many people taking pictures and just as interested in my Nsx as a 300k Mclaren sitting next to me. The owner of the R8 on the other side of me said to me your car seems more popular than my R8. Its truely incredible that a car designed in 1991 can be parked next to brand new supercars and still be appealing.

Love this!!!!!!!

nsxfos.jpg

I was there and your car was jaw dropping. I kept coming back to it over and over again and honestly it was my favorite car at the entire event. I didn't think an "old" NSX could seduce me over the new exotica everywhere but the proportions of the car (and your awesome clean interior upgrades) just made me start wanting to finally pull the trigger on one rather than some 997tt or exige.

Awesome car!

Back