• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX parked next to a ________ thread for size comparos

Ok, breaking the rules a bit (post-NSX) but I could not resist.

btw, I'm waiting for the first comment of "wow, I thought that wiener was bigger" or something to that effect.
9e9619da7eacb20898ab82d318c3cb24.jpg

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk

Here's my "91 next to my son's 1981 Delorean. They're pretty close in size. FYI if anyone's looking for a Delorean, my son is looking to sell his and move on to something else. Contact me for info.delorean 4.jpgdelorean 2.jpgdelorean 3.jpgdelorean 1.jpg

FB_IMG_1540601394470.jpg
Here's my NSX, my dad (32york) NSX and my buddy's Lotus Elise. The Elise is tiny even compared to a NSX

Local Sunday C&C gathering
NSX next to Stang etcIMG_8632.jpg

I just posted this in the "recent photo" thread but it's relevant here as well. I was struck by how large the S2000 looked in comparison. It definitely betrayed my visual concept of it as the "scrawny little brother".

nsx & s2000.jpg

My Raptor makes the NSX look super tiny.

Raptors in general make many cars look tiny.... but yes, you're NSX looks like a mini here. :D
Nice collection. The red RX7 looks out of place among the dark colored cars. haha.

Raptors in general make many cars look tiny.... but yes, you're NSX looks like a mini here. :D
Nice collection. The red RX7 looks out of place among the dark colored cars. haha.

The raptor is actually my smallest full-size truck. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back