• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX profile vs. Rx7 Profile

hey there- being a former Rx7 owner, here are some shots right next to one...now I know why I've wanted an NSX for so long...they both look good but the NSX looks much better!!!!

fd7e7d35.jpg

fd7e7b87.jpg

fd7e7af8.jpg

Rx7's are cool.. but you are right.. the NSX looks WAY better.

------------------
1993 White NSX, 70K miles and running STRONG!

I had my 3rd gen rx7tt for 2 years and loved it. Mine was silver/black and was tons of fun. If it was more reliable I'd still have it. I might even buy another when I get more garage space for a rebuild project. Car got lots of looks and sounded great. With the boost turned up seemed faster then my nsx.
But the nsx is on another level.

I've always loved FDs. If they were as reliable as the Honda, I might have never become an NSX owner.

------------------
G Dummy~

if you think I'm selling my go-fast parts to go back to stock, you are way wrong my friend ;)

What type of rims are those on your car? Any better pics of your car from the side? It looks great!!
Z

I agree with everyone on the reliability of the 7. I couldnt go through another summer with one. Although that yellow one runs well and had no problems similar to mine or the common ones. They are fast though, pushing 12lbs, he can pull easy on me in 2nd and 3rd gear.......

Yellow is nice in any sports car IMHO, especially the NSX when seen in person....

The NSX is beautiful - But give me a RX-7 and what ever the diffrence is from the Price of an NSX and I will show you one amazing machine.

------------------
" Have you passed a domestic lately? "

gdfella- know what you mean, thats pretty much what I had before, until out of now where, my engine seals went giving me a $5k full engine rebuild, and I wasnt even on boost when it happened..=(

Hey 5Inch, anymore pics of you car? Got a link by any chance? Looks sweet!! I love blk, and I love those wheels!!
Z

ahhh.....so thats what heaven looks like!!
biggrin.gif

Imagestation doesn't like links directly to the original image. Linking to the smaller version is okay it seems.

fd759a01.jpg

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

[This message has been edited by FuryNSX (edited 01 August 2002).]

I've had the misfortune of owning a 1993 RX7 as well and sunk so much money in its repairs after 65K; new engine replacement and 80K miles required new turbos. Hope the new RX8 improved on the these imperfections with the 3rd Gen RX7. I am now a proud owner of two reliable Honda pure Japanese automobiles

Tan

SSR Decoltes Look Great

Where'd you get em ?

Originally posted by 5inchfatlip:
NSXfoyoass- the rims are 18" SSR Decolte...
here is one more pic, not a side one, but once I get one I'll post it up...thanks..

fd804edd.jpg

Originally posted by 5inchfatlip:
thanks for the compliments...nsxfoyoass- here is a recent pic...the back NSX is on WOrk Equips, and the other on VOlk Av3 but you cant see it...

fd76c8cf.jpg.orig.jpg

Blast NSXs are the best
biggrin.gif

This is getting harder to find, the place doesnt carry SSR anymore, try to find a place that specialize in Japanese Wheels not just any corner tire shop, they might be able to get them..try this link, and contact them, it is a great link to alot of beautiful wheels...
http://www.gtautosports.com/whelspok.htm

Also, try calling Discount Tire in Elmonte, CA at 626-579-1182- dont worry its not your normal Discount Tire =)

Back